Coop Evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop Evolution

G'day fellas ah, ive been doing some research into finding a coop evolution map which hasnt got the points system/ rank structure in it and a little birdy said that you guys were using such a thing. I was wondering if our clan would be able to get a hold of the map. Im not all that flash at editing maps myself and need help. cheers!

Re: Coop Evolution

We need to shoot those little birdies ;) Just kidding!

Mav-

I will send you a PM with some more information.
    LoyalGuard

Comment

psst.. or you can join us on our server :D

Welcome to the forums.
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

My strela wont lock on to little birdies :\ The shilka works good though.
        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
        That noob who crashed the chopper.
        That noob who ran over the mine.
        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Righto fellas we would like to play on your server but our pings are a bit high coming from australia. Ahhh a copy of the evo 3.00 would be great mate and and just give us a yell when ya ready.
          ahh I was also wondering if i would be able to get some info out of u guys generally any info i need on running a arma server.We have already got one dedicated up but im no sure about what client patches and updates too use. Aswell as if addons can be run on the server.
          Last edited by ={VAH]=Mav; 10-24-2007, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Mav, you can just connect to the server and the mission will automatically download for you so you can play it. Then just hop in your folders and move it onto your server. As far as addons, we are not using any. In our Mod section of the forums we put some mods we recommend, but none are necessary.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I have tried to get the file by what you said but dont no hoe.Would one of you guys be able to send it to me?

Comment

Connect to the server.

The mission downloads into your MPMissions folder found in the ArmA installation file.

Take that mission, upload it to your server. Simple as pie.

Comment

Any mission you play on the server gets downloaded into:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_WINDOWS_NAME_HERE\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache for windows XP. In vista it's:

C:\Users\YOUR_WINDOWS_NAME_HERE\AppData\Local\ArmA \MPMissionsCache.

as a pbo. You just need to take that pbo and upload it to your server. NOTE: these directories are hidden by default in windows, so you may need to open explorer and go to the TOOLS menu ---> FOLDER OPTIONS --> show hidden files and directories.

If you want to play the mission locally on your machine, after playing it on a server, you must put that pbo into your MPMissions folder in your ArmA installation directory, but it does NOT download to that location automatically.

Comment

Hey Mav...just so you know even with your high pings you are more than welcome to join up and give it a whirl. The servers are based in the US but we've got players from Sweden, Iceland and the UK to name just a few. We're always looking for like minded players and Tactical Gamer is the best place on the net for mature minded gaming.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Well now ive got it on our server. So thanks heaps for the help guys. I will keep checking up in these forums for any new info or if i need help!.cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ={VAH]=Mav View Post
                        Well now ive got it on our server. So thanks heaps for the help guys. I will keep checking up in these forums for any new info or if i need help!.cheers
                        Well done.. glad the guys got you and your friends hooked up with "our version" of Evo.. and keep an eye out.. we got the Elves working on a even "newer better Evo". :row__631:
                        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                        E Pluribus Unum
                        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed