just a suggestion for the TG Edition of Evo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a suggestion for the TG Edition of Evo

Make the m136 AT4 1 shot disposable, just like in real life. it should be dumped after a single shot, not reloaded and used repeatadly. That will force people to use teamwork even more since you would have to maneuver and find a good position to make that one shot count. ANd it might limit using the AT4 against infantry which is unrealistic.

Re: just a suggestion for the TG Edition of Evo

Good suggestion. I believe I read a mod that did this. Could be possible to add to the game.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

What's less realistic?

a) Having a reloadable AT-4 to account for the fact that the engine will not let you carry two AT weapons, whereas in reality you could drag along more than one AT-4 if you so desired

b) Having a single-shot AT-4 that you can only have one of, such that it's completely impossible to carry along extra AT even if you realistically would

Neither is perfect, but I'd rather err on the side of (a) myself.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Dragon. There is a mod/addon made my Inkompetent that has a single-shot M136, but it would require a client-side mod for all clients and it not something that can be directly included in a mission.
        LoyalGuard

Comment

It's a nice idea but all that would happen is that everyone would carry them as a precaution just because mission makers like to throw in unrealistic odds. would you really rely on just 2 or 3 shots in your squad. I'd prefer to have just a couple of guys doing the AT and think this is where the limit should be placed.
          Jex.

Comment

I try to look att the M136/AT4 as a Bofors Carl Gustav like weapon instead. http://www.answers.com/topic/carl-gu...coilless-rifle

"I'm gonna shove the lawbook somewhere where the sun don't shine on him.
            Then he can truly say that he knows how it feels when the laws are used effectively"

Comment

I like moving forward towards more realism. However as Dslyecxi pointed out you can't bring something like this in line with real life while not doing the same to other aspects of the game. The end result takes away from things rather then add to it IMO.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X