New game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game.

I have some cash to burn and i was wondering if this game is worth it. I played Project Reality and i want to know the essentials to the game.

Also here are my computer specs and i want to know how well my computer will hold up to it.

AMD Opteron 180 (2.4x2)
    Geforce 7600 GT PCI-e
    2 gigs of DDR 400 mhz RAM
    Windows XP SP2 Home edition

Also is the TG server alive and well.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: New game.

Its worth it and your PC will hold it out!
    *If you like tactics
    *If you like teamwork
    *If you like "HUGE" Co-ordinated Multiplayer games
    *If you like being part of something
    *If you want to play with fun people

Join the fight at IC-ArmA

ic-arma.com Register,JoinDivision(Kingdom of Sahrani BLUFOR)

We were the people to break the persons record for armed assault we've held 130 people in a server.

Comment

Check out this thread...
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...il-advice.html

Your specs are close to mine.. You wont be able to run the game on high video settings, but it will run(I dont think anyone does). I get around 30 FPS on mediums and a lot of settings off. The game is a resource hog, making the BF series look like pac-man.
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Essentially we play coop, against the AI. We organise into squads and work together to overcome objectives. play can be slow and methodical up to fast paced and loud. Just about any kind of scenario can be used to make a missions because Arma is completely modable in mission, models and addon making.
        Jex.

Comment

yeah, the development of diffrent scenarios is my favorite!

Comment

One of the great aspects of Arma are the amount of details available to mission makers such as real weather (rain,fog,thunder and lightning)time (night ,day,dusk,dawn)patterns, various bot skill levels, team verse team, respawn, revive and even no respawn missions.Obviously the gameplay also varies with the amount and character of people on at any given time. I personally enjoy the many flavors of Arma but as with any of these type of games it'll be the friends you meet that'll make it great. In this type of gaming there is nothing better then working with a squad or platoon and making your way through a epic mission where all these variables are in place with communication between squad leaders and commander as joint operations are happening.Obviously a no respawn mission encourages a whole different style of gameplay,skill and commraderie while a respawn mission allows many second chances which can be cool since it is a game. I call the respawn missions "Strength through superior respawn" though. So whether its a epic coop mission or a TVT mission Arma's a blast!

Comment

How does this game run, i mean is it just ONE gigantic constant struggle, i mean this map is HUGE.
              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                How does this game run, i mean is it just ONE gigantic constant struggle, i mean this map is HUGE.
                The map is huge, which is one of the greatest aspects of the game. But, when you load, all the map is not completely loaded. It is "streamed" to you in different levels of detail as you move around the island and depending on your video settings.
                LoyalGuard

Comment

yeah and alot of cool tourneys like Arma: theatre of war, out if you like player vs player kinda stuff

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X