An idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea

Wouldnt it be cool if you could destroy a power plant and shut off the electricity of a city? Much like how you destroy radio towers to cut communications. Maybe make this something that is optional but may hold some strategic advantages if you do it?

just a random thought for the evo server.

oh and another thing, as you guys probably already know, there are random small islands off the coasts of the mainland that are pretty much empty. Why dont we add some military bases to those so we can have some amphibious assaults? Attacking the same landlocked cities in pretty much the same order can get boring so maybe if we mix it up by having to assault an island?

Re: An idea

Originally posted by Dragonfire43560 View Post
    Wouldnt it be cool if you could destroy a power plant and shut off the electricity of a city? Much like how you destroy radio towers to cut communications. Maybe make this something that is optional but may hold some strategic advantages if you do it?
    See this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...=power+station

I should be done with the script by the end of this week and in the next version of Evo Blue TG:row__577:
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Re: An idea

Originally posted by loyalguard View Post
      I should be done with the script by the end of this week and in the next version of Evo Blue TG:row__577:
      OMG I cant wait.. playing Evo every night we always end up in the dark.. The the NVGs just dont work well with all the random lights in each city.. I see a good use of arti now :D

Another idea...
      Some time back it was stated the server restarts at midnight.. Is this still true?? If so, What in-game time does it start with?? maybe starting it so that the sun comes up at 3pm EST, so we can get in some daytime fights in the evening.
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed