Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign-ups for the 9th's event next Wed. the 14th (10 players needed + reserves)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign-ups for the 9th's event next Wed. the 14th (10 players needed + reserves)

Please sign up here if you are able to play next wednesday. Id like to get a roster done up asap and get it over to their forums so they can start getting the roles and squads knocked out!! Not sure about any type of player limit or whatever, that will come to light shortly.

This week was a blast!! Even though we lost I had a great time... My first really big TvT battle and it was intense! Hell I got 7th place out of 60 doods :D Alot better than my only other TvT game, where curt killed me in the first 5 minutes xD

ps. BIG props to Gillespie(SL), Atomic, Tobruk, Longbow, and Tazz for puttin up one hell of a fight!
    Dizlor

Re: Sign-ups for the 9th's event next Wed. the 14th

Im definatly in :)
    Dizlor

Comment

Good initiative. Fun times. I'm in for next week.

Comment

Put me up
        *If you like tactics
        *If you like teamwork
        *If you like "HUGE" Co-ordinated Multiplayer games
        *If you like being part of something
        *If you want to play with fun people

Join the fight at IC-ArmA

ic-arma.com Register,JoinDivision(Kingdom of Sahrani BLUFOR)

We were the people to break the persons record for armed assault we've held 130 people in a server.

Comment

I'm in. I think that each week they are sculpting the event into something better.

Comment

I'll give it another shot.
            | | |

Comment

count me in!!
              PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

I'm in.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Ok Im not sure how many total we can bring. I have yet to receive a pm back from rock. I put us down for another squad of 6 on their forums, as thats what we had this week.

It should be the same setup as this last one with the squad + reserves. If the total changes Ill let you guys know, but keep signing up as we all know, some people just cant make it.
                  Dizlor

Comment

8 is a pretty safe number for these events. That's usually how many show up, plus or minus the average. (Usually minus.)

Comment

I'm in for the 14th...sorry I had to miss the last 2 or 3
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I had a lot of fun last night but in among those trees my FPS became a slide show. I am looking to up grade my video card soon. I hope a 7800 GS (last upgrade on AGP) will do the trick. I currently have an x800.

In the meantime, I won't be available next wednesday.

Finally I have to say that Theater of War outfit looks promising and hopefully TG will receive similar invites to their events.

Thanks to Tazz, Gogeta, Atomic Dog and Gillespie (and anyone else that I have missed) for squeezing me in and chasing the squad jumpers away. :)

Comment

ok! I just got word that we can have 10 solid players that will show up on battle comms at 6pm Pacific time next wednesday!!! Lets do this! Lets get as many signed up here as possible to fill slots, if we need to, WAY prior to the time set.

We have 8 now...

Heres part of his PM to me :) Sounds like itll be even better!

Originally posted by Rock
                          The map for next week is being made especially for MWB.The plan is to return to full scale battle.There'll be plenty of vehicles and weapons.There'll also be enough of what's needed to counter the weapons and vehicles.I have put a post in the BI forums telling about the Mid Week Battles and I'd appreciate you guys giving your opinions and thoughts of the battles in a reply to that post.
                          Dizlor

Comment

Re: Sign-ups for the 9th's event next Wed. the 14th (10 players needed + reserves)

I can make it.

Comment

Re: Sign-ups for the 9th's event next Wed. the 14th (10 players needed + reserves)

I think also the priority should work on if you have attended to one of these battles aswell as supporting members
                              *If you like tactics
                              *If you like teamwork
                              *If you like "HUGE" Co-ordinated Multiplayer games
                              *If you like being part of something
                              *If you want to play with fun people

Join the fight at IC-ArmA

ic-arma.com Register,JoinDivision(Kingdom of Sahrani BLUFOR)

We were the people to break the persons record for armed assault we've held 130 people in a server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X