FYI MWB will continue in 2 weeks Dec. 6th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI MWB will continue in 2 weeks Dec. 6th

The Mid Week Battles Compeitive play will continue in 2 weeks.There is a need to test all maps,compile a list of rules that will be followed by all involved and a way to make sure all players in the battles are either members of an attending team or guests of an attending team.ALL players will be tagged up in the game and in the battle coms or they'll be removed.It's been fun up to now and I want to make sure it stays that way.I thank TG for showing up each week regardless of how many show up.With the 22nd being Thanksgiving I believe there shouldn't have been a battle last night.Last night was more like a scrim because of both teams starting off with 1/2 the number of players needed to make it an actual battle.

December 6th will be Mid Week Battle 8.I will update this topic when the map,rules and player standards have been finalized.

RockSteel

Re: FYI MWB will continue in 2 weeks Dec. 6th

Thanks for the update Rock and for putting in the effort to keep this event going. I think your on the right track, by refining the event and setting up a more structured rule set it should help MWB's continue to be sucsesfull. See you in two weeks.

Comment

Correction:Mid Week Battle 8 will take place on Wednesday, 5 December.

Comment

The name of the new ArmA Mid Week Battles website is armabattles.com

If all TG members that are interested would take the time to register on the forums I'd appreciate it.I need at least the TG Squadleaders to register on the forums right away.I am going to put together a forum group of teamleaders 1 person from each team.This group will have all the info available in this particular for section regarding server pw and and teamspeak information.Thank you all for your interest in the ArmA Mid Week Battles.

RockSteel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X