NEW ArmA: Theatre of War Tournment!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ArmA: Theatre of War Tournment!!

Hey Guys, I have had the pleasure of playing ArmA along side you guys in the Mid-Week Battles.
    I would like to share with you our New, Theatre of War Tournement for ArmA
    It plays on Sundays, is a 2 army format and it plays out on an advanced linked objective mission that covers the whole of both North and South Sahrani.
    This mission has been in development ever since ArmA was released.

It also comes with some features exclusive to the ArmA environment. Namely the MANDO missle scripts now being specifically designed for the AToW mission.

Other features include
    halo script, the BE_32 with jump lights and all.

Mobile and captured town spawns, to get you back in the battle faster

And to keep it balanced both US and Russian equipment is balanced Via reskining and re-sounding the Cobra and Abrams. (until suitable replacements are tested)

this is not a clan and it wont take priority over your Tactical Gamer activities, we are a group of players and clans alike that partakes in a persistant battle experience every Sunday, we live up to our motto by players for players.

Please stop by our forums at arma-tow and take a look, I promise you wont be dissapointed, Thanks again for the Fun ArmA Play and I hope you join us in the new Theatre of War!!
    LAters, Mike

do a google search for Arma-Tow

Re: NEW ArmA: Theatre of War Tournment!!

I would like to try it but I think your game times are sunday afternoons or early evenings EST time, which will never work for me. :(

Comment

Sounds like a good time. I'll take a looksy.
      | | |

Comment

I've been playing the last couple of week and its the best. That is how a tournament should be played. Next week the campaign begins for real so everyone get signed up quick.

Comment

I am very interested in this sort of persistent campaign

Comment

Update!!! THE TOURNEMENT BEGINS!!!
            We have gone GOLD with the mod and have released 1.08 and the 1.08A PATCH (fdf 1.3)
            Its not too late to get in on the action!! Swing by WWW.ARMA-TOW.COM and Sign up today! As long as you have gone through "MOD AWARENESS" training, and are signed up to an army , you are cleared to play!!! Battle starts Sunday December 9th at 9PST, 12EST. and goes for three hours!! Plenty of gaming for everyone! See ya in Theatre!!!

LAters (JumpArtist) Michael
            Last edited by JumpArtist; 12-08-2007, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Just signed up! Looking forward to the weekend!

Comment

I signed up and fought in the first battle, it was great.
                "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

Originally posted by GinSoakedBoy View Post
                  I signed up and fought in the first battle, it was great.
                  Hey Gin, saw you out in battle today. I can't recall if it was you or not, but someone ran right in front of me while i was defending Ortego water tower. I hesitated, thinking it was a squadmate, only to realize moments later it was not. :) Even though you Ruskies handed us Americans our tails, I still had a good time. Next weekend should be fun!

Comment

That wouldn't have been me, I had to leave early from the battle, which unfortunately was right after everything finally got fixed and working, so no battle for me this week.

Comment

Hey gang new to these forums...OLD 6th MDer from original WW2OL days. I am H00t74 in Arrma-Tow. Been working with this gorup since Day One of Arma (We initially were Arma-Interactive but owners screwed us so we started Arma-TOW..Hince For Players By Players)

Any way... We have a great community and all are welcome...drop in and check it out..I am away for a few weeks but you have a GREAT chance at using ARMA to it's full potential..... Any Questions look for me , Super64, Dren or Snowman....

Comment

Hi Guys

Just to keep you updated we're just over half way through Campaign 1 Tour 2 now and things keep on growing and improving.

We've continually improved stability and performance which is a real testament to our MOD team when you see that we run some pretty inavotive resource/objective systems. As well as this we've also continued improving some of the functionality of our other tournament features (Mando Missiles, HALO etc).

We've just completed a sucessful battle runing the new beta patch (1.12) which is great as with the 50 - 60 players we currently avergage we had been forced to stay on 1.08 for too long.

Although Campaign 1 Tour 2 is half way through we are still getting new players each week and would welcome even more. This is a great opertunity to get in and settled before Campaign 2 begins and there is still plenty of opertunity for those who fancy being more than a grunt, opertunities exist on both sides to command, fly, tank etc.

Campaign 2 will also see yet more great features/addons introduced. Vanilla ArmA this most certainly is not.

If you have any questions please let me know or visit our website and forums. Our tournament is not only by players for players, it's for players like you!
                        Theatre of War - THE Armed Assault tournament By Players For Players.
                        'www.arma-tow.com'

Comment

Mando missiles ftw ;)

Comment

Signed up and looking forward to a match.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

You'll have fun Adept its a very good group of players.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X