Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player needs help!

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am new to this forum. I am interested in joining a serious mature group that likes to practice smart tactics in ArmA. I am not interested in joining a group that just runs around and shoots ala Counter Strike. If you know of one or if you are in one and are willing to take on a new player then I am your man. I love ArmA because of it's high degree of realism. This is the sort of thing I am looking for. The group doesn't have to be a military simulation, as it is a game after all. Anyways please help me

Re: New Player needs help!

malachi666,
    TG is definitely a different experience for sure. That being said, we do not play the games here like most public servers do. The overall concept is to simulate real life, as much as possible. Read some posts and the Primer and see what you think.

That being said, TG is not for everyone by far. Some people do not share the same mentality towards the games that we host, but that is fine too. Look around and decide for yourself....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X