Server 1 password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 1 password

Has the password changed ? i can not connect.

Re: Server 1 password

Following the schedule change in the following thread, Saturday is the day for open play and no password on the CoOp server. The Persistent server does have a new password, easy to find in the above thread.

Enjoy!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I sat in the coop server (teamspeak) for over 3 hours and not one taker, lol... times have changed. ;)

see ya
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Hy Magnum

I've given up trying, if there's no one there when I look I move on.
        I miss ArmA but again no one on tonight even though I can see there are 2 x AARs in the forums for this week so somebody must be active.
        I just don't seem to be able to find 'em :[
        "I like a man who grins when he fights"
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It is all about timing.... As you posted the message there were several on the server.
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

OK thanks "C" I'll try looking more frequently then.
            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It may be worthwhile to organize sessions as well by posting times and days you'll be available to play.
              | | |

Comment

That is a great idea Atomic. For me I do a quick check and if I don't see anybody I fire up COD 4. Currently with a 3 month old I sometimes have to drop out of a game instantly to tend to her. I can't do that with Arma, to me you need to dedicate time for it. If I knew there was a bloc of time for an organised night I can work that into the schedule but pick-up games don't work for me currently.

If someone is willing to post up some times to play I'm all for it. I can play Mon-Thurs from 8:30pm until 11:00pm EST. Weekends are up in the air. I just need some heads up first.

Comment

looking for an ARMA session now Barn...are you on...

having difficulty tracking new pw's but will be on shortly...am on TS now
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed