Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors with my game (HELP)

Each time I start up my game i get an error message of -

What do I do to stop this, Kahn told me once, though I was fuzzy on what to exactly do.

As well, my Editor doesnt work, I think. I put the mission i want to edit into every possible folder I can find that has the words Mission in it. Yet when i go to the editor, I am unable to load anything.

Any help, PLEASE?

TheCityLife.webs.com

Re: Errors with my game (HELP)

The 1st issue looks like some type of setting is dorked up. Possibly a missing cfg in your folder.

The mission editing is a easier one. You have to decompile them and have all the files in a folder under "xxx/documents/arma other profiles/user name/missions". It is not as simple as dragging a .pbo file in there. The folder created by a decompiling program will basically unlock all the files, for a lack of a better term. If you need help or an example by all means ask us and we can break one down for you so you can see it.

Good Luck!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Thank you!!! Well I have cpbo, can i open something with that to make a folder. Yes an example or just breaking it down would be great.

TheCityLife.webs.com

Comment

I believe you have to delete your profile in the MyDocs\ArmA folder(back up first). Google the error message that's what I did.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Jeez... Complicated stuff here. Me- if things dont work I just insert dist and reload. If that doesnt work then I will literally save all i need to my external hd and redo whole computer (keeps me at top running speed to).
          Colonel Cane Corso
          U.S.M.C. - AH-1Z Super Cobra

Comment

Okay. Thanks guys will try.

TheCityLife.webs.com

Comment

Eh I just ended up installing it. Want a fresh start. :]

TheCityLife.webs.com

Comment

Connect