X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Week Battle Update

Thought I'd pass this PM along to you guys:

Originally posted by Rock's PM
    I want to let TG ArmA players know that the official MWB will pick up again in January.There are battles still running on Wednesday evenings for those that wish to jump in.The next 3 battles the teams will fight it out on maps that we've already played on in past battles.On December 19th the teams are going to use OMB2.Obregan,Mercalillo and Bagango will be the cities that will be fought over.The 2 indicates the 2nd version of the map with each team having 2 instead of 3 large helos.

TG has an automatic invite that will never expire.There's no reason for any TG members to think they're not invited.All a TG member needs to do is post in the 9th public forums their intentions of participating in the next battle and a 9th member will contact that person.

I have been completely away from the battles and have had nothing to do with them for about 3 weeks now.I'm letting your team know what's been going on.Take Care.

RockSteel
    | | |

Re: Mid Week Battle Update

I hope we can get the MWB's happening again in January. It was the only Arma time I had of late. Unfortunately Gillispie, our fearless SL is gone, who is going to lead us?

Regardless I will commit again to playing them if there is a enough TG support.

Comment

So if we want in on the MWB we go to their forums are sign up?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

I played on one of the unofficial MWBs recently and I must say without being hooked up to a TG squad, it was typicial run and gun play only.

Wish they ran one during the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by blackmain View Post
          So if we want in on the MWB we go to their forums are sign up?
          Yes. That's the word I'm getting anyhow, I haven't had any time to participate in these unofficial MWB's...but after the holiday madness wears off I should be back in action.
          | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X