With 1.09 can some help me sort out VOIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With 1.09 can some help me sort out VOIP

First I tried 1.09 and I do believe it offers a performance boost.

As for VOIP working. it was difficult to tell. Some players sounded clear while others were too quiet.

That was when I remembered the area chat feature. A group of guys were standing in a circle chating on the direct VOIP com I guess. As I walked away they faded out--not like like in real life, but dramatic like someone suddenly turned their mics way down.

Still a pretty cool feature,

but for my real question.

Can anyone post their key control set up for all the voice channels?

It appears to me that you have to press and hold the voice channel you want otherwise it defaults back to group. This is different from the text chat, where you switch and it remains on that channel.

Does this mean that I need 5 different (1 for each channel) key combos for VOIP?

Am I missing something?

Re: With 1.09 can some help me sort out VOIP

Originally posted by Tobruk View Post
    It appears to me that you have to press and hold the voice channel you want otherwise it defaults back to group. This is different from the text chat, where you switch and it remains on that channel.

Does this mean that I need 5 different (1 for each channel) key combos for VOIP?

Am I missing something?
    Default key is caps lock. This will transmit on whatever channel you are currently using for text chat. When you press caps lock again, it will stop transmitting. You can also bind keys to do push-to-talk (press and hold while speaking) to the individual channels.

Comment

Re: With 1.09 can some help me sort out VOIP

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
      Default key is caps lock. This will transmit on whatever channel you are currently using for text chat. When you press caps lock again, it will stop transmitting. You can also bind keys to do push-to-talk (press and hold while speaking) to the individual channels.

Okay thanks, I check that. I did read on the BIS forums that the game defaults to group channel when you die--anti-cheat thing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X