TGU Basic Infantry class now open!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU Basic Infantry class now open!

This is a multi-platform class and will be held via TS alone. There are no restrictions on this class and anyone is allowed to attend. The only requirement is to sign up for the class to attend. Please be sure to read the entire thread before signing up!

Sign-ups here!
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: TGU Basic Infantry class now open!

You guys have put some real effort into this work and I think all of us can benefit from it!!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Thanks BigC. I hope to drive some real intrest from your ArmA community here. I bet there is a wealth of knowledge here that isn't being used to it's fullest.
      The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
      mutual respect for your fellow gamers
      and where all members
      would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
      Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

I've attended the TGU basic infantry class before and highly recommend it to anyone looking to sharpen their skills. Eroak and everyone else at TGU put alot of time and effort into the classes and it shows!

Comment

Sign up ends soon. Go sign up and join me and the rest of the people for a learning experience that will only helps your game play!!!!
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X