This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 20 January CoOP Event

!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions!!!

This is a TG CO-op session open to Supporting, Non_Supporting members and guests that will take place on the Armed Assault Coop server.

What not to post:
    • Do I have to sign up? No. But signing up helps ensure the squads are filled and players get their desired roles.
    • "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
    • "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
    • "How come the time has changed from the old events?" This is to allow for more participation from all of our player base.

Date: Sunday, 20th of January 2008 - 1600 HOURS EST, 2100GMT

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 30 minutes before the session. We will attempt to use the in-game VOIP, but TS will be used for organization at the beginning and any messages during the game which do not get conveyed properly.

Game information:
    • We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, and an admin will move you.

How to sign up:

IMPORTANT!

Players who no-show without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
    Commanders and Squad Leaders to be determined on Friday based on input from this thread. Members are strongly encouraged to step forward as leader.

You must include the following information with your sign-up:
    • In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
    • Leadership Abilities
    • Specialities (Include Vehicles).

Proficiencies:
    • Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis for specific roles .
    • Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
    • Leaders (MC, SL, etc) may not hand over your spot to another specific player. This is to allow for better organization.

Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster via sign up will be limited on the choice of roles for the mission. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.

Server:

Server: 64.34.201.27:2326 - This is the TacticalGamer.com Armed Assault event server
    Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).

Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event

Mission selection:
    • TBD

SIGN-UP ROSTER:

Total Players:

Roster
    • AdeptAbyss
    • Ken Hagler
    • Barnaby
    • Beep
    • Bobik
    • Human Shield
    • JAMerica
    • alexandermottram
    • jex
    • fiver
    • fanatik
    • Delta

Reserves
    • Protoman-swe
    • Long Bow
    • Atomic Dog
    Last edited by Atomic Dog; 01-20-2008, 03:52 PM. Reason: Added Players
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Sunday 20 January CoOP Event

# Name: AdeptAbyss
    # In-House Division: Unaffiliated
    # Leadership Abilities: None
    # Specialities: Sniper/Recon

Could be late. Although should be able to make it

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

* In-House Division: Unaffiliated
      * Leadership Abilities: I can shout and tell them not to pick there nose. (Thats squadleader)
      * Specialities: Traced Armor

"I'm gonna shove the lawbook somewhere where the sun don't shine on him.
      Then he can truly say that he knows how it feels when the laws are used effectively"

Comment

Name: Ken Hagler
        In-House Division: Unaffiliated
        Leadership Abilities: None
        Specialities: Rifleman

Comment

I think I might be able to make it for the first game? Maybe even the second. I'm not sure. It's up in the air, so put me down, but no promises.

Name: Delta
          IHS: 4th Force Recon
          Leadership abilities: If needed
          Specialties: Sniper, Recon/SpecOps

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I can commit to the first mission and possibly the second but not for sure. Hopefully I can get this game stable :row1_4:

Name: Long Bow
            IHS: None
            Leadership abilities: Not so much, fireteam leader (no TS experience with channel command)
            Specialties: MG, AT, rifleman.

Comment

Can't miss the Pats this week at 3:00 p.m. est but will definitely look for the next event. I've got a fresh install of XP and Arma patched right up to the 1.09 beta...raring to go.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I will not be able to make this week's session, as I am also a Patriots fan, but look forward to the next one.

Comment

Edit: I will not make the first mission but i should be on for the second one.

"I'm gonna shove the lawbook somewhere where the sun don't shine on him.
                  Then he can truly say that he knows how it feels when the laws are used effectively"

Comment

I can commit to this providing I can sort my 1.09 out - not actually got it to run yet.
                    Is there an auto d/l which does everything for this patch I mean apparently I have to find an icon in one of my folders then place that on my desktop to get this to run.
                    I have installed it previously just not found the icon. OK ARMA FOLDER -BETA SHORTCUT -RIGHT CLICK -SEND TO DESKTOP. WHOOO JAAAR

Name: Barnaby
                    Leadership abilities: Bit rusty see following (no TS experience with channel command recently)
                    Specialties: SAW, rifleman some AT skill.
                    Note: Not played since before Christmas so rusty
                    Last edited by Barnaby; 01-17-2008, 08:46 AM.
                    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                      I can commit to this providing I can sort my 1.09 out - not actually got it to run yet.
                      Is there an auto d/l which does everything for this patch I mean apparently I have to find an icon in one of my folders then place that on my desktop to get this to run.
                      I have installed it previously just not found the icon.

Name: Barnaby
                      Leadership abilities: Bit rusty see following (no TS experience with channel command recently)
                      Specialties: SAW, rifleman some AT skill.
                      Note: Not played since before Christmas so rusty
                      Hi Barn...I'm at work now but later, if no one else does, I'll sketch out the path where the beta icon is when I get home tonight. For now, from memory...look in your main ARMA folder under c/programs/arma/. You should find the exe for the original install and in the same folder you should see another icon that's named 1.09 beta. It will look exactly the same as the original so hover your mouse over it or do a right click to see "properties" ...or something like that. I sent the beta icon as a shortcut to my desktop, then put it in my quick launch tool bar...Man I can't wait to get some good coop action in.
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Everyone's gotta start somewhere! I plan to be there Sunday, 1/20/2008.

* In-House Division - Unaffiliated
                        * Leadership Abilities - None (!:row__632:)
                        * Specialities (Include Vehicles) - Noob (just got the game...too soon to declare a specialty)
                        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Name: bobik
                          Leadership abilities: Fireteam, Squad
                          Specialties: Squad Automatic Rifleman, Recon, Transport Pilot.

Comment

My status for Sunday is up in the air, my wife has to pick up the in-laws at the airport. Depending on when they arrive I may be out as I will have my kids to watch. Trying to play Arma with my children in the room is not good.

"WTF is Long Bow doing? He just engaged that Tank with his Humve bumper and then decided to park on the main street!"

Comment

In-House Division: Unaffiliated
                              Leadership Abilities: None in Arma yet, AI still feels like herding cats.
                              Specialities (Include Vehicles). None in Arma MP yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X