Active..Ness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active..Ness.

I think we should start putting up a few front page articles to notify people of MWB's and Sunday Co-Op's. It might spark interest in a few people and we might even end up having huge masses of people flock to these events. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the people that play now, it's just that it seems that we're all playing at so sporadic of times, that we never see each other and the server usually seems dull and dead. I'm just suggesting a front page thing to try and bring more people into the ArmA community. Just a random thought.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Active..Ness.

Have you read the front page recently? :P
    | | |

Comment

i can't read :(
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

I've read it, but it was just a little snippet that nobody would probably pay attention to.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I didnt even see it had to go look for it when you said there was one :S

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
            I didnt even see it had to go look for it when you said there was one :S
            Case and point, gentlemen.

Comment

Well I miss ArmA trouble is CoD4 is so easy to load up even if I want the more slow build to action you get with Arma.
              ArmA is a much bigger game, much more real world.
              My dream would be the g-fix of CoD4 married to the game play of ArmA............. sigh dream on I suppose.

On the front page issue any placed information should easily be spotted and not difficult to see. ie just a few words saying ArmA scrim and a link for details. Up and coming scrims could be placed in a scrollable window or even have an pm/e-mail setting to notify you of your battle interests coming up.
              In my case CoD4 and ArmA.

........ any chance?
              "I like a man who grins when he fights"
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ArmA CoOp events have been getting a weekly announcment on the Front Page as is. There's a friendly little ArmA graphic right next to the snippet of information to make it easier for the reader to locate. Check it out!

www.tacticalgamer.com
                | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...