Tactical Gamer ArmA Revived?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer ArmA Revived?

Is it just me or are more of the 'ol regulars of ArmA here on TG are showing up again? Lately, it seemed like only a very small number of us even played anymore but lately theres actually been more than 5 people at once on a server. Even the sunday events have had like 20+ players.

Is Tactical Gamer ArmA making a comeback? If so, awesome!

Re: Tactical Gamer ArmA Revived?

The numbers have been great lately, I agree and I'm definitely pleased! Most of us who were bogged down by the holidays are back around as well.
    | | |

Comment

We had a fantastic crew of 6 regulars going by 10am Central, which carried on over to the afternoon. 3 Fantastic missions, with great coordination/communication/respect.

My only thing is, we're hardly ever going to get to play missions that no one has played, so lets make sure we don't ruin missions for others. I.E. - Even if you know a danger that awaits the team, or a better approach from playing it before, let the squad leader or fire team leader make that mistake. Let the SL be the SL, for better or worse.

If you haven't played it, do offer up advice, but still treat this simulation as a simulation. Act as a 18-year old grunt would to a LT or Captain. Everything runs more smoothly this way.

I look forward to us reviving the server on the weekends, as well as bringing in new TGers. There are plenty of SM's who are still intrigued by this game, and right they are to be so intrigued. Let's get them a good welcome.

Comment

I was on earlier this morning...it was great...I hope your right...
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
          We had a fantastic crew of 6 regulars going by 10am Central, which carried on over to the afternoon. 3 Fantastic missions, with great coordination/communication/respect.

My only thing is, we're hardly ever going to get to play missions that no one has played, so lets make sure we don't ruin missions for others. I.E. - Even if you know a danger that awaits the team, or a better approach from playing it before, let the squad leader or fire team leader make that mistake. Let the SL be the SL, for better or worse.

If you haven't played it, do offer up advice, but still treat this simulation as a simulation. Act as a 18-year old grunt would to a LT or Captain. Everything runs more smoothly this way.

I look forward to us reviving the server on the weekends, as well as bringing in new TGers. There are plenty of SM's who are still intrigued by this game, and right they are to be so intrigued. Let's get them a good welcome.
          In fact it is an SOP so nobody should be doing that fullstop. Nothing more annoying than hearing someone ruin a mission by giving the game away.
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X