Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Wednesday night Big TVT events still on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Wednesday night Big TVT events still on?

I've been away (holidays etc) and don't see anything about the Wed night battles.

Re: Are the Wednesday night Big TVT events still on?

I haven't heard any news. Last I knew they were planning on coming back in full swing.
    | | |

Comment

There can be, as long there is interest I can load a TvT to run Wednesday night.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I believe he's referring to the MWB's that the 9thInf was hosting. Gillespie had organized a few of us to participate in these. But since he's been deployed and out of comission here, nobody's picked it up to keep TG participating in them.
        | | |

Comment

I got that AD, just referring to the fact WE can run it instead!! :)
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

OOOOH...well, indeed we can! I was just pondering to myself, thinking "Self...what can we do on a Wednesday or Thursday evening that would be awesome and fun at ArmA?"

TvT definitely sounds like a good time to me!
            | | |

Comment

Count me in for every session, excluding extraneous circumstances.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I think we could definitely get a group for Wednesday night TvT.

How is Domination? :)

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
                  How is Domination? :)
                  Wednesday's a good of night as any to find out! I haven't got to check it out much at all. If we decide to keep Wednesday as SM Night, Thursday would work as well for me.
                  | | |

Comment

Obviously I would like this. I think in the current state of ArmA organized events are almost the only way to play TvT tactically on most servers. Have you guys checked out AAS from 16AAB, it's a modification to CTI, focusing the objective on one city for both sides and then moving on to the next:

http://16airassaultbrigade.org/site/...d=20&Itemid=27

Comment

If you guys ever want a big adversarial session, let me know...

Comment

Want
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I want it Thursday, as it's the start of my 3 day weekends.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes I was referring to the MWB, but I would be interested in good TVT sessions on the TG servers. Mid week nights are doable, but I travel a lot during the week, so might not always be available.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X