This Sunday's Coop Event - February 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Sunday's Coop Event - February 10th

Sorry to say it guys, but we gotta scratch this Sunday's event. All of our event hosters have some major things going on this weekend - from babies to midterms. We do plan on whipping something up for Wednesday to compensate for the lack of Sunday Coop though. So stay tuned for more info.
    | | |

Re: This Sunday's Coop Event - February 10th

What ever will I do?
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Is there something else we can put together?

I am looking forward to getting started with some multiplayer since I am really really bad at singleplayer!

I have run around a few servers but never hear anyone using comms so I have no idea what they are trying to accomplish.

And who do I need to stab to get some ARMA Ribbons going? LOL!

Please PM when you guys are putting the co-ops together. Thanks!!

Comment

Well, it'll probably start up next week. Just keep checking this forum; it'll be a sticky at the top. I'll probably be around on Sunday, and if there are a few people available, we'll have some informal sessions.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          I'll probably be around on Sunday, and if there are a few people available, we'll have some informal sessions.
          I'll be on as well.

Comment

I will have the event server running so if people want to join they are more than welcome to start a pick up game.
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I'll be around for a game

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X