No announcement yet.

Sunday February 17 Coop Event

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday February 17 Coop Event

!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions!!!

This is a TG CO-op session open to Supporting, Non-Supporting members and guests that will take place on the Armed Assault Coop server.

What not to post:
    • Do I have to sign up? No. But signing up helps ensure the squads are filled and players get their desired roles.
    • "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
    • "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
    • "How come the time has changed from the old events?" This is to allow for more participation from all of our player base.

Date: Sunday, 17th of February 2008 - 1600 HOURS EST, 2100GMT

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 30 minutes before the session. We will attempt to use the in-game VOIP, but TS will be used for organization at the beginning and any messages during the game which do not get conveyed properly.

Game information:
    • We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, and an admin will move you.

How to sign up:

Players who no-show without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
    Commanders and Squad Leaders to be determined on Friday based on input from this thread. Members are strongly encouraged to step forward as leader.

You must include the following information with your sign-up:
    • In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
    • Leadership Abilities (Commander, Squad Leader, Fireteam Leader, Squad Member, etc.)
    • Specialities (Include Vehicles).

• Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis for specific roles .
    • Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
    • Leaders (MC, SL, etc) may not hand over your spot to another specific player. This is to allow for better organization.

Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster via sign up will be limited on the choice of roles for the mission. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.

Server: - This is the Armed Assault event server
    Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).

Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event

Mission selection:
    • TBD
    • TBD
    • TBD

Total Players:

• Shafik
    • AdeptAbyss
    • ednos
    • Barnaby
    • Ken Hagler
    • Silas Ender
    • Jex

• NoDebate
    Last edited by TheBigC; 02-17-2008, 02:27 PM.
    | | |

Re: Sunday February 17 Coop Event

Can lead a small-medium FT
    AR, AT, light armor.

* In-House Division: 4th
      * Leadership Abilities: None
      * Specialities: Sniper/Spec ops

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

4th, none, sniper/specops
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

In-House Affiliation: None
          Leadership Abilities: Squad Sized Ops
          Specialities: Marksman, Jet Pilot, Recon/Covert Ops

******NOTE READ HERE!!!!!!!******** Due to some issues with DigitalRiver and their glorious (suck arse piece of crap) SecuROM Program, I may or may not be able to attend. Put me on the nice big reserves list please. Thank you.

I was getting back into ArmA then TG had some real life issues that halted last weeks event, so my interest has wained again.

But hey ho I'll have another go particularly as there are some fine names logged in already and a super reserve in NoDebate too.

* In-House Division: no one wants me so given up trying.
            * Leadership Abilities: None - still a bit rusty from not playing enough will do field promos
            * Specialities: Support - SAW - armed Hummer driver/gunner & Spec ops on silent

Any more for anymore - get your names down - let's do this.
            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
            Sir Winston Churchill

Name: Ken Hagler
              In-House Division: Unaffiliated
              Leadership Abilities: None
              Specialities: Rifleman

Hey guys, I've just moved to Bogota, Colombia, and gotten some of my stuff, so I'm happy to be back at TG.

Name: Silas Ender
                In-House Division: Unaffiliated
                Leadership Abilities: I'm rusty, so none at the mo'.
                Specialities: Anything but flying, and I'm all Hooah.
                Life in Bogota is a lot like a big box of Colombian chocolates. You never know when you'll get blown up by the FARC.

Count me in :)

Sorry Gents
                    Didn't get on to ts until 21.15 and you had split into 3 squads by then, so I left it.

We had our Grandson this weekend and my duties lagged me out a bit on the time scale.
                    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                    Sir Winston Churchill

*Not much leadership experience in Arma
                      *General infantry and land vehicles

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed