President's Day TvT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's Day TvT

Come join me on the server today for some hot TvT action! I've got the server reserved (with the normal password) from 5pm until 3am, so drop by whenever you have time. I'll be on Teamspeak whenever I'm in game.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: President's Day TvT

Very cool.

By "normal password" he means that it's set as the same password used for the Coop server. So come join in!
    | | |

Comment

Probably not until 5pm EST.
      | | |

Comment

Sweet, I'm down for that. I didn't even get the day off!
        Life in Bogota is a lot like a big box of Colombian chocolates. You never know when you'll get blown up by the FARC.

Comment

We'll be using the Persistent/SM TS channel for the TvT session tonight.
          | | |

Comment

Come on guys get in game...20 viewing Forum and only 4 people playing. Jump on

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

That was some good TvT action, I only wish as many people played ArmA as they do PR. That version of domination we played would work really well. Earning points to buy vehicles is a good system and having the variety to vote on which mission you play is a lot better than Evo.

Comment

Yeah, Domination was good. We need Shiner to pop in here for a little Q & A though. A lot of things I don't understand about it...and it's still a work in progress (minus the progress maybe? :P ). Thanks to everyone who came out last night. I had a great time.
                | | |

Comment

It was pretty sweet. Good load of different missions to choice from and ways to do it...We should do Tvt Domination more :)

Maybe use the wednesday sever for it ??

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I need more of this mission, stat.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Hey guys. I was just pming back and forth with Atomic. I did stop production in November because my wife and I had a baby boy. My hands have been full with that since then and a promotion at work in January. I do plan to finish the beta stages of TG Domination and have targeted ArmA 2 as the time to get back involved. I will take all feedback on bugs, tweaks etc via email. I use the TG JIRA software development tool to track all the issues for TG domination and I will get your feedback entered. As I have time come available I will prioritize and perform updates to the mission. If you do have specific comments please be sure to include as detailed information as possible, for example: "ZoneW5 didn't conclude mission when all CP's held, points appeared unpredictable and didn't tie to victor."

Glad to see some interest in my large project and I really to want to see it finished after so much investment last year.

Comment

Fantastic!! Congratulations on the kid! I need to get a new computer though, the AI kills my FPS to about 2. Then again, so does regular co-op. It was awesome what I could actually play though. Lookin' forward to you comin' back Shiner.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I'm also working on a few small scale TvT missions, although I still want to playtest Shiner's "Domination" as much as possible.
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Being incomplete didn't stop us from having a good time. I could play it as is. This mod has so much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by ruddysamurai View Post
                              Being incomplete didn't stop us from having a good time. I could play it as is. This mod has so much potential.
                              It's a mission, not a mod.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X