TvT interest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT interest?

If you want to comment with why type of TvT interests you most (i.e. Objective TvT, TDM, CTI, CTF, etc.) feel free!
    Yes
    86.36%
    No
    13.64%
    | | |

Re: TvT interest?

I'm a big fan of objective TvT, although Team Deathmatch is hella fun sometimes (thanks to Shack Tactical for providing st_bd_16_fireteam_fight_v3). I'm trying my hand at developing some of the former.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I really liked that TvT mission that we played about a week or so ago. Mainly because my FPS went to about 50-60 and I could actually PLAY.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yes, but with a few conditions.

-no respawn. But the ability to revive players. I hate when you respawn away from your team and need to catch up. It splits everyon appart and it just sucks.
        -both teams have enough time to plan their attack/defense.

Basically, I'm intrested in tvt, but if it's a coop mission with humans instead of bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Krako View Post
          Yes, but with a few conditions.

-no respawn. But the ability to revive players. I hate when you respawn away from your team and need to catch up. It splits everyon appart and it just sucks.
          -both teams have enough time to plan their attack/defense.

Basically, I'm intrested in tvt, but if it's a coop mission with humans instead of bots.
          So what you want is Objective based TvT if I'm reading you correctly?
          | | |

Comment

yes

Comment

Gotcha. Also, feel free to vote! :D
              | | |

Comment

I prefer Objective based TvT. It allows for more TG style game play. My Stopping Genocide Mission could be adapted into one easily, where one team is killing off Civvies and the other is trying to stop them.
                sigpic

Comment

None at all I love co-op and nothings gonna change that. It makes the experience bring more people together instead of farther apart cause you don't have to worry about getting spawn camped or owned by somebody that laughs in your face

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                    None at all I love co-op and nothings gonna change that. It makes the experience bring more people together instead of farther apart cause you don't have to worry about getting spawn camped or owned by somebody that laughs in your face
                    ..This is TG. We don't do that here. No "spawn-camping" (if you even can in ArmA) and we don't laugh in each others' faces because it doesn't show respect to your fellow player. It sure as hell doesn't display maturity either by "ROFLCOPTERZZZ00)R)RZZZ JJOoOG00TTPWNN33eEE33DDD n000B!&*@#^)*&!*[email protected](#&)".

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Unless of course it's on the forums and used as an example of what is not done here... :)
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a poll. Not a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          It sure as hell doesn't display maturity either by "ROFLCOPTERZZZ00)R)RZZZ JJOoOG00TTPWNN33eEE33DDD n000B!&*@#^)*&!*[email protected](#&)".
                          Definitely just bound this to middle click in CS:S...
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

No respawn TVT interests me....

Comment

Fortunately for you, those are the missions I'm designing! We'll see if they ever work.
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X