Videos from Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos from Sunday

Sunday was my first co-op day playing, and I had a lot of fun.
    But things started off pretty bad for me. I got killed in the 1st min. of play. The music started playing really loud so I went to options to turn it down, went back to game, and was already split up from my sniper partner by a patrol truck and jeep. I dropped 2 or 3 before I got grenaded.

I did get to fly around as a seagull for the 1st time though, and take some vids.

First up is when the guys that were left went to clear out the main enemy camp.
    First guy in went right, 2nd guy went in and that is where the video below starts.
    I know it is hard to see, but this new site is like the next best thing to Stage 6, and way better than youtube.
    [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6338750rFgkJ87g[/media]

Next up, about 1 min. later, everyone thinks the camp is clear, and one guy goes over to med himself at the med tent. If you watch closely, there is a green helmet moving about 2 feet to his left in the sand bags, and there is actually another bad guy inside the med tent.
    [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6338777CKf9C3Kq[/media]

Lucky guy, huh.
    There were actually 3-4 enemy guys left when the human players moved on.

That site actually has some other ARMA vids as well.
    http://www.veoh.com/search.html?sear...fromSearchForm

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Videos from Sunday

Nice...all I can say is:

Check your corners gentlemen! I'm surprised that guy didn't even take a peak into the other side of that sandbag...
    | | |

Comment

Thats me! I was having a really lucky round. Later on, a Ural full of troops parked right in front of me but they all just sat their whilst I looted a couple of grenades off a body and blew it up.

Comment

There was a Machinegunner in the tower to Chaka's right as well but, I had sniped him so he couldn't stand. Then of course having my own team use the Arty, on the beach, me thinking I was a enemy sniper was rather funny too. It was a One shot One kill sort of arty strike too, the crater was at my feet while I was laying down.
        sigpic

Comment

This is the round I think that really hooked me.
          [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6347103ZdmewQJy[/media]

It started off while it was still dark out, and slowly got light and finally ended in broad daylight.
          Was great to sneak up on our bellies, look at the enemy, and then decide what to do about it. Plan went off without a hitch, and no friendlies got hurt if I remember.
          The mission also took place all over the map, so got to do some flying.
          I guess I am going to have to break down and buy fraps so I can get some longer vids going.
          For now I need to figure out why my ingame sounds aren't showing up in fraps, just the TS.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Thats me in the first video. I shoulda checked over the sand bags
            "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

As a note to the camera man, you can use the freelook (doubletap left ctrl) to allow you to pan the camera without moving the gull. Nice quality on those shots too, let's see some more :)
              Jex.

Comment

Left Alt by default.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I really wish Stage6 video was still up. Then you could actually see the people :(

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

@ ednos - yup, L/ctrl lowers ur weapon, thx :)

@Bamboo - I went there yesterday to carry on my star trek TNG watching to find it's closed :( - that was a great site while it lasted.
                    Jex.

Comment

Got some more videos for ya.
                      And again, let me remind you of what a loss Stage6 video was. Hope you can see some detail in these. I don't think any of these are actually me playing, they are from my afterlife camera views.
                      Does anyone know off hand what setting in FRAPS I need to change so it records in game sounds, not just my teamspeak?
                      And let me just say that the seagull is the hardest camera to control ever!!!!

First one is on a very hard night mission that I have seen failed 2 times now. There are only 2 guys left, and they are trying to get into a compound to blow up some factories.
                      [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6396867fQnFPmBc[/media]

Next up was a really fun mission that starts out with an ambush, and continues by needing to assault a small town and take out the armor hiding there. Quality is low because a higher rez version would have been over 100mb and taken forever to upload.
                      [media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v63968534dZRnQhN[/media]

Next we had the Sea Gull mayham that broke out, with the stupid birds 1st attacking the last wounded man on the map, and then turning on an enemy officer. Who's side are they on anyway?????
                      It really did look like something out of the Hitchcock's BIRDS movie. :D

[media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6396947XEdfCcWA[/media]

[media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6396971h3PKXC9j[/media]

And finally, after one of the longest and hardest maps I have played yet, we have a video of a weird bug that allowed the last man alive to run around with who knows how many tanks and BMPs firing on him as if he is bullet proof. Was a good round though. Wish we could have gotten that last radio

[media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6397075nkxdXh5m[/media] down.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I like the quality of these vids. I liked Stage6 videos a lot. Really is a damn shame they went down. Keep it up Bamboo!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

altough less videos of us dieing and more of us killing :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Well, we're gonna have to do some more killing for that.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

oh yea then we screwed for any vids that make us look good :S

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X