Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all those commands necessary online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all those commands necessary online?

I've been trying to remap my controls and its a confusing mess right now.

Wondering if all those AI commands (move , formation , fire , mount etc. etc.) are necessary for online play or are they just there for SP action?
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Are all those commands necessary online?

I rarely play with AI in multiplayer, and when I do, I use the quick command thing and the menu.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Re: Are all those commands necessary online?

I would be a bit hesitant to remove them. Even when we play online, there are times we have AI on our teams and those commands are very useful. As well as those commands are (especially formation commands) used to direct human team mates as well....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X