Wed. Night Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed. Night Video

So last night I died pretty quickly into a round, so decided to record some video.
    The graf. were amazing for some reason from the camera view, but of course after rendering and shrunk down by the video site, it looks nothing like the original video. I am looking at options now and may just make a short clip of the best parts and let people download it uncut.
    I am still not getting FRAPS to record the in game gun sounds and stuff, so if you have any ideas, please pass it on.
    The video I recorded last night was about 48gigs in size, and the one I uploaded was 450+mb in size. I also made a mistake I think and rendered it in widescreen, but the video site smashed it down to 4:3.
    I am still trying to get used to the camera workings, but at least I wasn't stuck with the sea gull crap again.
    How about this. Vote for what points should be cliped into high rez and I will think about doing a recut of the good clips. I really wish I could show it in original quality. The blur and focus effects in the game are really amazing, and make PR look like a cartoon at times.
    Still trying to get the hang of the camera possibilities, so some shots are a bit odd.

By the way, the 3 guys that made it through the mission alive were Shafike, Legs, and Gogeta
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v64138537DERrGqX
    Video is about 20 mins. long.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Wed. Night Video

Nice vid. And thanks for the gratuitous crotch shot on me towards the end there... LOL

As far as the sound not coming in... Im not really sure tbh, Ive recorded ArmA before with fraps and gotten the sound and TS voices.. I havent done any recording in a while, but Ill try again and see if it still works.
    Dizlor

Comment

Make sure the Audio Recording is turned on in FRAPS and that its set to the right mixer. I get Both TS and in game(when i decide to record) using;

"Detect Best Sound Input"
      Sound Device; Realtek HD Audio Rear input(my headphones)
      Sound Input; Stereo Mix

hope you get it working. nive vid to.

Agnew

Comment

That was awesome, though hearing myself was quite weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik View Post
          That was awesome, though hearing myself was quite weird.
          agreed lol it sure is
          Dizlor

Comment

I fraps'd the cobra that got shot down at the beginning of the mission.

[media]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v642041348t9kDNS[/media]

Comment

Bamboo,
              Nice vid! That must have been a pretty large file at 19+ minutes...
              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X