Big C Mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big C Mission

Hey Big C, you made a mission I played on TG server, coop mission with a hotel in Arcadia. You had Ai in the hotel on differnt floors, looks like they were moving around, can you tell me how you got them in the floors not on the roof, and if they were moving how you got them to around the floors. I maganged to get my guy on the top floor, but when I set a waypoint he gets to the roof. My guess is that the way point is on the roof, is there a way to lower the way point?

Re: Big C Mission

I won't respond for TheBigC per se but try using the buildingPos with the setPos or move commands. You can also try setPos with just different heights but buildingPos should be the ideal solution.
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Re: Big C Mission

That one was a pain in the butt to make. The name of it is CQB 101. The hotel has over 270 different positions in the hotel, I had to assign each group to move to position and test each one. Most of the rooms have 6 positions or so. If I remember correctly, i started each group outside the building, than gave them the move command, and you can use the drop down menu to pick a position in the hotel. Try it with a radio tower, each tower has 4 positions, each one is a specific one along the height of the tower. using way points does not work to well, because it only moves them to the hotel itself, in this case the top of the roof.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X