1 month leave of absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month leave of absence

hey everyone, im not gonna be able to enjoy 1.11 for a while.... about a month depending on if i choose to work weekends or not, i have an out of town job comming up that will last just over a month, and (given the choice to do so) i might work weekends to get that extra layer of cash in my pockets... that means no gaming for a month =( since im going from 6 weeks of unemployement (the most boring 6 weeks ever!) to working, i might not take such a drastic step (lol) but weekends or not, my weekday gaming has been shot to ****... the hotel will have high speed internet, and i will have my laptop, but i doubt she'll hold up to arma...
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: 1 month leave of absence

Good luck my man.

I got laid off back in January and with a little luck, these 2 most recent interviews will create something for me. But I admit I kinda enjoyed sleeping in and playing video games for 2 months straight.

*I'm also single, live alone, and had a good savings buffer. Kinda lucked out that way.

Comment

Re: 1 month leave of absence

im in the same exact boat as you... single, live alone, and have a big buffer... i was forewarned of a possible layoff 3 months before it happened