ArmA addicted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA addicted

Anyone else finding themselves ArmA addicted? I used to only play PR and the occasional CSS surf maps on my computer but now its just about solely ArmA if I have more than a hour to kill and havent played a actual full round of PR since I bought it.
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: ArmA addicted

I got my first taste of ArmA online yesterday and yeah, I feel the tug of addiction already, lol. The realism is just about unmatched by anything I have seen so far and that very much appeals to me. I will definitely be back to play some more and hopefully Bamboo and I can drag a few more of the 10th along with us.

Comment

Yes it is addicting!! It is even worse when you have lots of people in game, you cannot get away from being online...
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Hmmm, i remember the feeling only to well, lol, but i am refusing to install it at the min as im trying to get back into any TG game at the minute, so PR first. Also, hoping to kinda just wait it out until they can finish patching the damn thing!:)

Comment

Good to have you addicted!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

So much better than crack.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Better than crack maybe but iunno about the brown tar...
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

You need to have a couple guys from the 4th take you on one of their missions. I have experienced this and it was unlike any experience I've had thus far. The game is amazing as far as dynamics but it runs a little slow for me. If I have any more experiences like I did with those guys, the drop in FPS is well worth it. A great game that I highly recommend, and I used to be an opponent.

Comment

Yes it true the 4th rule..You'll have the best time doing it from behind with the 4th than anyone else :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                    Yes it true the 4th rule..
                    OMG, I think there will have to be a forum ban tonight!!
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

4th i'm sorry Mr c i promise i wont do its again *sad eyes*
                      r
                      u
                      l
                      e

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Ban him.... Ban Him.... Oh wait, 4TH RULZ... 4TH RULZ....
                        sigpic

Comment

You guys h4ve no idea that really the very thought of it makes you losers.
                          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                            You guys h4ve no idea that really the very thought of it makes you losers.
                            That is some creative writing in an inspirational and bold and refreshing format.
                            LoyalGuard

Comment

hahahahahahahaha
                              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse