Weekly Events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Events?

Other than the events posted here, are there times during the week that people login for structured games? I've been on randomly during the week for games, but if there was a certain night and time to look for, that'd be great.

Re: Weekly Events?

Wednesdays and Sundays.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      Wednesdays and Sundays.
      What time Wednesday?

Comment

Midweek battles sort of happen all day, if you look at the server schedule. This week will be odd for me, but normally I'll be on at 8pm or so.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm working on setting up something for thursday evenings, an objective TvT weekly event, but haven't had time lately to finish getting it ready.
          sigpic

Comment

whoohoo!!!

Can't wait to play TVT!

Comment

Originally posted by Krako View Post
              whoohoo!!!

Can't wait to play TVT!
              oh man its great fun!!.. and it runs soo much smoother too (for me anyways)
              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X