Striker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker

Can someone give me some tips on being a gunner in the striker ? While in 1st person veiw all i see is a map to the left and a screen in front of me that i can't do anything with. In 3rd person veiw i can't aim no more than a foot in front of me. And where can i find out about all the cool things you can do in the game that are not covered in the manual ? Thanks !

Re: Striker

Biggest tip...once you're in the gunner seat, push "v" to switch over to optics. This will increase your zoom and give you the scoped view of the gun.
    | | |

Comment

thanks, i had remapped v and forgot that i did. did you notice that i too am from Michigan ? not far from wayne county metro airport in romulus

Comment

Nice. I'm on the other side of the hand. Closer to Chicago than Detroit. Also, did you vote for Jennifer Granholm? If so, we can't be friends. ahaha :D
        | | |

Comment

no i did not vote for that b***h but i did sign something going around the town to have her recalled, lol

Comment

V and + and - on keypad to zoom. Zoom works with alot of other weapons too.
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X