Fresh blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh blood

It seems the new beta patch is breathing some life back into Arma....

I hopped on the server yesterday and we just had an influx of pubbies once we had just a few of us on the server... Ended up with about 16 players after waiting around for people to join before starting. Not bad at all for a Sunday night on what has recently become a very quiet server.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Fresh blood

Someone mentioned that Steam may have released ArmA for $20? Either way, it's great to have full servers even if it's somewhat more difficult to keep everyone together and following orders.

Comment

Let's be sure we're preaching the TG Way from the hilltops when they're on the server. And whenever possible, try and direct as many as you can to our forums and SOP's. This has really been great since the new patch released. Exciting times for ArmA at TG.
      | | |

Comment

oh oh can i preach in the streets with a sign saying "we're all going to hell unless you play the TG way"

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Most of the players I saw online last night we very happy to get involved and follow orders, even if they had no idea how to read a compass. Several people were a little shell shocked since they were new to arma, but were still happy to see how much more expansive the game is compared to the standard shoot'em upper.

Good squad leaders are going to make or break the game on our server. Nobody likes wandering to their death to wait an hour for a map restart.
          |TG|Switch

Better known as:
          That noob who crashed the chopper.
          That noob who ran over the mine.
          That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
          That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Expect Bamboo, myself and Elwenil on the 4th hosted Saturday sessions starting very soon, maybe this Saturday...Looking forward to getting back to it with all the regular TG Arma players.

Where's Loyal these days?
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Loyal's apparently too good for us since his kid was born. Like somehow we're less important now...pffffft. hahaha
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                Where's Loyal these days?
                Loyal has been kidnapped and spirited away to work on a special project deep in an underground complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
                  Loyal has been kidnapped and spirited away to work on a special project deep in an underground complex.
                  Help....help...let me out! ;)

I've been busy doing a lot of development and editing and haven't had a chance to play much. Plus, Mrs. Guard just had little Loyal number three about a month ago so not a lot of time for playing lately. I am hoping to hop on this weekend and give the new patch a whirl. Hope to see you then!
                  LoyalGuard

Comment

Congratulations then, Is TG server up 24/7???
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                      Congratulations then, Is TG server up 24/7???
                      Always has been... ;)
                      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Me and a bunch of USMC Warriors have recently been on your server and have really enjoyed. The use of VON and tactical play is a real bonus.

We've really enjoyed our stay so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeden View Post
                          Me and a bunch of USMC Warriors have recently been on your server and have really enjoyed. The use of VON and tactical play is a real bonus.

We've really enjoyed our stay so far.
                          Hey phaeden. Welcome tacticalgamer man. Good times playin with you and the other USMC guys yesterday.
                          Dizlor

Comment

Welcome Phaeden..Seen a couple of USMC guys on the server tonight seem like good guys..

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I just wanted to state again how enjoyable your server is - not only are pings great, but the people actually play like a team. It really helps to have VON activated as well.

I haven't enjoyed any game as much as I have enjoyed ArmA in the last week or so.

Thanks again (and sorry if anyone was unfortunate enough to be on either of the two UH60s I smashed into the ground at high speed).

Cheers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X