Buying a Mic will change your life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a Mic will change your life

There's a lot of players still out there without mics or poorly performing mics. We wish you'd get a mic or fix your mic problems but for a variety of reasons you choose not to. And that's fine, a microphone is not required to play the game.

I thought it was a silly expenditure too until I finally splurged and purchased one. I cannot tell you how much more ENJOYABLE the game becomes with this addition. When you can communicate and speak directly to your teammates the entertainment value of the game skyrockets. That $20 microphone will enhance your game more than any expansion you could wish for. And it goes toward many of your games, not just ArmA. If you're playing FPS, MMORPGs, flight sims, etc, that small investment will amplify and extend the gameplay of everything.

Getting a mic because other people say you should isn't a good reason. But getting a mic to increase your own personal enjoyment is all the reason in the world to just give it a shot.

Pick one up at Walmart and try it out. If you hate it, just return it. It's a win-win.

Re: Buying a Mic will change your life

And for those really looking for a game experience boost, a good sound card and surround sound headphones with mic can really make the environment come to life.

Comment

Since my mic broke it has become harder to play the game well and work in groups well.

Just have no money to buy a new one :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

When I have had bugs in the past, or a mic broke on me, I would just quit playing till I got it fixed. Once you realize how much it helps the teamwork, I just can't play without it. Sucks so bad to have bad guys coming up on you, and you see them but no one else does, and you can't warn everyone so you all get killed.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

ROFL, this sounds like an add on TV.
          And the 3 people that replied sound like satisfied customers :row__642:

But to get back on subject, it is definitly worth buying a mic. For me it's been a great way to learn to speak english.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Man I got 2 mics but they dont work with my computer, like its just the computer thats messed up..
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Man, I can't believe you still having problems.
                You need to go to your companies web support and download your USB drivers again or something.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                  Man I got 2 mics but they dont work with my computer, like its just the computer thats messed up..
                  I just threw this guide together for you. It's in Microsoft Word format. Try it and lemme know if it helps.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICRM5T79

Comment

Yea Ive been lazy for awhile and its mid terms week along with our last required grading (WASL for washington assesment state of learning or something, Math, Writing, Chemistry and Reading) if you dont pass it you fail your class year... The BS with the no child left behind thing, Im gonna try and call a company where I bought the mic from and see if they can run me through step by step wtfs up with it all if whatever I do here next doesnt seem to work.. :s
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                      Yea Ive been lazy for awhile and its mid terms week along with our last required grading (WASL for washington assesment state of learning or something, Math, Writing, Chemistry and Reading) if you dont pass it you fail your class year... The BS with the no child left behind thing, Im gonna try and call a company where I bought the mic from and see if they can run me through step by step wtfs up with it all if whatever I do here next doesnt seem to work.. :s
                      you take any speed tonite, buddy?

Comment

Haha, had to sign on just to reply.. But Nah... Just on spring break, been meetin up with old friends and ladies, just havent figured out how to manage my sleep time during the break yet..

Edit: anyway, Mic thing still doesnt work.. Think its just the thing that I think it was Bamboo sayin its some bs High Def Sound Card that I dont have interfering with my computer.. Just need to figure out how to change it in the BIOS yet not sure If I can..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X