What is this object

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this object

Does anyone know what the “telephone pole farm” is between location Hc41 and Hc42? I saw this last night for the first time. It’s a bunch of wooden poles sticking straight up. I’m wondering why. Any ideas?
    |TG| Yanu - Bad handwriting since the 8th grade.

Re: What is this object

If im thinking what I think your thinking then I have no clue.. I thought it was a bunch of clothes lines first time I saw it (think ive seen rags hanging from some of the lines).. Otherwise yea, its where telephone poles are made.
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Only thing I have seen that resembles that is the vineyard.

Comment

Nah their is a bunch of poles (im guessing 10x10 or 8x9) that are all connected to each other at the top with what looks like telephone wires, its along some road im assuming in the coordinates he said..
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

It's a vineyard... what are your video settings at?
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X