TeamSpeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak

Does anybody use this anymore?? Personally, I find it nice to go in and see who's all on before I actually join, but with the VON now working, nobody really has a use for TS anymore. So, I guess I'm just wondering if there's any real reason to keep it or get rid of it?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: TeamSpeak

TS provides functionality that the in-game VON does not. That's the simplest way to put it. TS should not be abandoned - in fact, it is a very useful aspect of organizing any kind of gameplay that involves more than one squad of players.

Comment

Keep it. Though it's difficult to get pubs onto TS while the server is unlocked, it is still used to organize amongst TG players and during event days.
      | | |

Comment

It would also be useful as a seperate Command Channel that the in game VON does not provide.

Comment

I think it is just fun to joke around and talk between missions an stuff.
          I have noticed the same thing though. Last night I jumped in with only 1 person on TS, but there were 20+ in the server, including TG guys.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I found a few good ideas on a random website.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
              I found a few good ideas on a random website.
              Good ideas, indeed. But it will require admin actions to get people on TS. some pubbers don't wanna come and register. Personnaly, I would just kick them and keep the people who are really intrested in playing here and use proper comms.

Comment

Be patient as the VON plays out, we are making sure we will continue to use. Hopefully by the end of the week, there will be a new comms SOP that covers VON and TS and how they will be integrated in ArmA at TG.
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X