ArmA v1.12 beta is released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA v1.12 beta is released!

(Can't post link, I am apparently too noob.)

Go to the official forums, in the ArmA General section, maybe someone else can post a link to the biki page ...

Changes:

5246 - Improved: Mouse ballistics allowing for more precise aiming.
    5248 - Fixed: NAT negotiation failed issue while connecting to server.
    5248 - Fixed: Memory management not called regularly on dedicated server, could cause excessive memory allocation.
    5249 - Changed: -vm108 option no longer supported.
    5249 - Fixed: Reduced commit charge, esp. on dedicated server (DS now assumes -maxmem=512 by default).
    5249 - Fixed: Grenade launcher did not respect soldier animation, always fired in the straight direction.
    5248 - Fixed: UTF-16LE files which caused dedicated servers shutdown on Linux are readable now.
    5249 - Fixed: Reduced recoil for slow ammo, like Mk19 grenades.
    5252 - Fixed: Data loading when entering a mission or after Alt-Tab now does not stop the simulation + communication (could cause BattlEye timeouts).
    5252 - Fixed: Force feedback + iFeel recoil effects now stronger and more reliable.
    5252 - Fixed: Recoil curves are now less dependent on framerate.
    5252 - Fixed: Expression stack overflow handling was not reliable. Fixed by making expression stack size unlimited.

Sooo ...

When is the TG server switching? :)

Re: ArmA v1.12 beta is released!

Here ya go...

Arma Update Version 1.12
    Jex.

Comment

Not April 1st anymore, seriously. (PS: You will never Rick Roll me!Muhuhaha!)

I just played a quick 10 minute skirmish, with 1.12:5252 as the version, the recoil is a bit different on the M249, no longer a SUPER-death-machine, just a death-machine.

Already 5 servers up with the newest version.

Comment

Yeah couldn't resist it I'm afraid LOL ;)

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_Beta_Patch_1.12
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
          ahahahah....
          Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
            Seriuosly this is the 5th time that happened to me today. Say..... would you like a meatspin huh!!!!!

Comment

It's the real update... now just need TG server to update. :)
              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

TG server will updated possibly later tonight. The install on the server is not like a client side install, so it will take me some time. Please be patient.
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

It is updated and running fine. So get your patches installed and get online!!!!
                  Last edited by TheBigC; 04-04-2008, 08:55 PM. Reason: Updated status
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

There seems to be no issues with the patch so server 1 (port 2302) is operational with the patch.

Comment

There seems to be no issues with the patch so server 1 (port 2302) is operational with the patch.

Comment

Anyone else notice that rifles appear closer in FPView? kinda annoying in my opinion,
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                          Anyone else notice that rifles appear closer in FPView? kinda annoying in my opinion,
                          Yeah I thought something looked odd glad I'm not the only one that noticed it I thought I was getting a little crazy.
                          "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X