Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I Thought Id introduce myself here on your forums, i recognise a few of the names around here. Been aware of TG for a while and you appear to be one of the few groups who aim to play ArmA in something at least closely resembling the right way

i was wondering if i would be allowed to join you guys on your more serious missions when the server is not open to the public and you probably get some more serious tactical play done possibly using some of the tactics laid out in your SOP's

also on a side note and i realise this isnt tech support but i have never been sure but do you guys all get jumpy enemy ai at long distances or is it just me, i always thought it was just a flaw in the game caused by the size of the maps but im not sure, can ArmA online run as smooth as single player ArmA?

all input is welcome

Re: Hi

Welcome to TG Predator. I've enjoyed squadding up with you over the past few nights. Looking forward to more hours of quality ARMA to come.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I get "jumpy" AI at distance too. I think it's more a function of ping and network traffic than graphical slow-down.

Comment

Yea also get the Jumpy AI thing..as vanity said it more to do with the server and ping and such..

Welcome by the way.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X