Just a few pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pics

I just did a post over in the off topic section of the PR.com forums and figured I would post the pics here as well. They are from this weekend, and I took a lot of video as well, but will be working with that later.
    Pics were shrunk because some people complained that full sized they are too big.
    Drifterdave and Skud, I will be sending you some good pics soon.
    I wish there was an easy way to turn off the chat text sometimes.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Just a few pics

Nice I need to get a system like yours so it'll look that good or did you photoshop it?
    "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Thanks Bamboo just DL fraps and goofing around with that, I need to learn how to post pics and vids as well.

Comment

At JR, not photoshoped at all, just copy and pasted. My rig really wasnt' that expensive, and considering how much prices have dropped since I built in OCT, you could probably build it for close to half what I paid . (actually just added it up and came to about $800 after rebates)
        For instance, I paid $180 per 2gig kit of RAM, and they just had it on sale at newegg last week for $50. I paid $317 for my quad q6600 CPU, but it can now be found for $200 on sale. And you don't need a quad at all for ARMA, since it only runs on 1 core. I bought quad so I will be ready for future games like ARMA2 that will be a quad game, as well as Farcry 2 and a few other good ones.
        Don't even get me started on my video card cause I will just get pissed off at Nvidia. This summer is going to be a good time to buy before the amazing new stuff Intel is going to release the beginning of 2009.

Dave, I will help you out when you need it. I might just post a quick how to guide for some shortcuts I have learned.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Just real quick; im not good with understanding computer stuff that well but you know if the prices are gonna stay low or get lower or if theyre shooting back up in a couple of monthes?

and so:
          Ram- makes your computer run faster overall? Graphics, having multiple things going on at once and etc.?

CPU- Still have no clue what difference of this and Ram is, just how good your computer can run at its max?

Then theirs a bunch of different video cards and all, You can have two in the same system to make it run 2x as fast? (Two of same type I mean, or could you have each of different kind of makes?) and Nvidia and ATI are the best types?
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Fen, here is a link for you
            http://www.nordichardware.com/Guides...&skrivelse=432

That is a very basic explanation of what parts do, and that whole guide is very good for a new to computers person but has tons of links to learn more once you need it.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X