Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Was Actually Taken In the TG Pub Server!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Was Actually Taken In the TG Pub Server!!!

Brace yourself's but all these pubbies actually completed a mission and we took a screenie at the end. we had some great games tonight, My thanks to everyone who let me Command!!!
    GO TG!!

Re: This Waz Actually Taken In the TG Pub Server!!!

Heh, nice.. I do have to say Im quite impressed.. Yesterday their was a Cobra pilot who wasnt listening for s**t to the comm or his gunner, he agreed with gunner to swap seats so other pilot could listen, his gunner gets out and he takes off for a bit.. Then their was a Stryker driver who wouldnt even consider doing what he was asked.

Nice job though, imma jump on right now..
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Had some difficulty the other night as described but tonite, for me at least, seemed really put together. Great work guys!

Comment

great teamwork guys :)

tonight was great!

Comment

yeah, tonight was great! even waiting for the squad leaders to get a plan put together was cool...we all just hungout outside in the compound and shot the bull. sorry i had to go so soon, i bet it was a good mission.

big thanx again to Bobdob. also to Jex and everyone else who's names i cant remember :D

Comment

Damn that turned out perfectly. It's like balanced and everything.

Comment

Indeed good stuff last night guys! Was pretty crazy at times how much planning and consulting with each other was actually going on before we even got the mission underway! Was a lot of fun though! Quality stuff hope to do it again with you guys one of these nights! Nice screenie btw =)
              hxxp://www.operationreality.org
              - Home to the 1st SFOD-D, 160th SOAR, SAS & Pathfinder realism units -

Comment

Originally posted by JumpArtist View Post
                Brace yourself's but all these pubbies actually completed a mission and we took a screenie at the end. we had some great games tonight, My thanks to everyone who let me Command!!!
                GO TG!!

*image*
                It's impressive because it was done on a public server.

Comment

love that my in game comment made it on the screenie. Nice work last night guys...lets keep it going...more people will come back expecting that kind of operation. We had 30 + on this mission and 1 effective platoon leader + 4 or so effective Fire team leaders made all the difference. huu ah
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Congrats.

Get the pubbies into the forum, establish an effective cadre of leaders, continue evolving... perhaps one of these days we can look into doing some kind of joint operation. TG-based leaders are one of the biggest factors in that happening - cat herders help things go much more smoothly.

Comment

Well, you've got one pubbie in the forum because of that mission. Actually, that was just one of several well-organized, successful coops I've played on the TG server the last few weeks, and it's restored my faith in Arma coops.

I was the Stryker driver in that one. Y'all laughed when I tore across that bridge and spun out behind cover, but hey, I believe my specific orders were to 'haul ass.'

Comment

Twiggy, the future 4th Force Recon Member :)

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                            Wow that was a bold assumption to make there man.
                            | | |

Comment

Does it deserve a...

[media]http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/ORLY/1/Bush_O_RLY.jpg[/media]

Haha. I'm the pilot saluting in front of the Stryker. I was supposed to be flying the MH 6 but I came in right after the beginning and missed it. So I decided to join the fight in the city with my SOPMOD M4.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X