Sorry about yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about yesterday

I found out that I played arma yesterday. Quite frankly I don't know if i did anything wrong but just in case I apology for playing drunk witch is not really mature from my part :P.

Sorry

Re: Sorry about yesterday

Did you slam a helo full of troops into a mountain?

That's about the only time it bothers me when people drink and play.

Comment

Well if it makes you feel better I crashed a truck into a tree whilst reaching for my cup of tea the other night - technically I suppose it was "drink driving"
      Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by thebonecollector View Post
        I found out that I played arma yesterday. Quite frankly I don't know if i did anything wrong but just in case I apology for playing drunk witch is not really mature from my part :P.

Sorry
        and i'm sorry for driving the stryker into that valley today and getting you killed. Dumb move on my part. Just thought i'd apologize again.

Comment

So uhh bone, were you drunk when you mowed me down today in evo with the RAC chopper?? hmmm? perhaps? Maybe a maybe?

:p good playing though, Thats why Imma stay away from arma whenever im tipsy though and just stick to less complicated and more fun stuff like CSS, when your zooted thats another story though, Stoney tatics=420 assassins.
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
            So uhh bone, were you drunk when you mowed me down today in evo with the RAC chopper?? hmmm? perhaps? Maybe a maybe?

:p good playing though, Thats why Imma stay away from arma whenever im tipsy though and just stick to less complicated and more fun stuff like CSS, when your zooted thats another story though, Stoney tatics=420 assassins.
            That used to happen here a year ago because people were to eager to get in a chopper and blow **** up and then check if they were friendlies after. It started to become a problem and (some) chopper pilots began to be hated (coincidentally that was when we were playing Evo here) and the fact that choppers rule the roost, started ruining it for the rest of us. I'm not saying Bone was doing this, just a heads up to those new here.
            Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post

lol damn i dont remember that part but i wasnt drunk yesterday :P , I was recovering :p

Comment

Originally posted by Jakerod View Post
                and i'm sorry for driving the stryker into that valley today and getting you killed. Dumb move on my part. Just thought i'd apologize again.
                It's all good :P , it happen , I have seen many worst incident then that , i never tough we would get ambush down there either, I just heard a bang , then I was bleeding pretty bad, The phone rang and when i turned back at the screen I was a seagoat lol :p. So I'm also to blame for not seeing that rpg guy comming :p.

I tough we had a pretty good run, that game really turned into chaos pretty quickly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X