Think I'll pass on the TvT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I'll pass on the TvT

Well tonight was the second or third time to play TvT and I got to tell you it sure is annoying to be one of the last guys on your side and having two or three seagulls flying around your head.I can only imagine they were opposing players already eliminated trying to help their teammates. So yea I guess I'll give it a pass. At least the bots don't cheat.

Re: Think I'll pass on the TvT

That is a really good point dave, and it's just common sense not to fly around a live player when you are a sea gull.
    I haven't gotten to play too many TvT yet, but I had assumed that the mission designer would have made it so you would be in spectator mode and not as sea gull. That was how it was in the mission the time I died.
    Do you remember the mission name, and we will look into it.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Sorry don,t remember the mission name ,Swicth was admin maybe he remembers.

Comment

This happens quite a bit in TvT and is really annoying. I know you're dead and maybe you're bored, but please don't ruin it for the rest of us who are still playing. Hopefully we can remove this from all TvT maps.

Comment

Agreed, that's just ridiculous.

Comment

I beleive it was one of the st_adv_firefight maps

Comment

is there a way to disable seagull server side?

Comment

Just tell them on local VON to get away from you if theyre bothering you. If they dont comply, report it to the admin as soon as its done and he should do the appropriate actions.

Sometimes I goof around when I know a mission is almost done and go fly around the heads of players Im familiar with and know dont have a problem. But I wouldnt purposefuly piss someone off by flying around them even if were geting pissed.

Also the 'seagull cluster' is a great way to let an admin know its time to end the mission cause there is only 1-2 left.

Comment

was it kind of like this?
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tbD9KX9s[/media]

Comment

they need to make the seagulls vultures

Comment

Agreed, it should be general knowledge to not be flying around ANYBODY as a seagull unless it's ednos, but even then. But sometimes that's what you get when you have bunches of pubbies on all the time.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

It can't be that hard to get rid of the seagulls from any mission. The real issue is that when respawning isn't set to "BIRD", you can join in progress.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

"worst spectator mode ever"
                          Couldn't agree more.
                          Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

agreed. love TVT as it's faster paced and offers new dynamics...but the seagul thing's rubbish

Comment

on human shield, if you switch to flying mode your a butterfly.... ALOT less obtrusive (very small and doesnt make a sound), should see about converting all PvP spectators to butterflies in the future....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X