This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday April 27th; Coop Event

!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions!!!

This is a TG CO-op session open to Supporting, Non-Supporting members and guests that will take place on the Armed Assault Coop server.

We will be playing on a server using the 1.12 Patch!

What not to post:
    • Do I have to sign up? No. But signing up helps ensure the squads are filled and players get their desired roles.
    • "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
    • "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
    • "How come the time has changed from the old events?" This is to allow for more participation from all of our player base.

Date: Sunday, 27th of April 2008 - 1600 HOURS EST (2100 GMT) until 2000 HOURS EST (0100 GMT)

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 30 minutes before the session. We will use the in-game VON, but TS will be used for organization at the beginning and any messages during the game which do not get conveyed properly.

Game information:
    • The server will be locked for the 1st few missions, this means no joining in progress will be allowed. Do not be late!
    • We will utilize the Comms SOP that has been posted, so be aware of how they work and your responsibilities.
    • We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules if on TS. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. Chat away on in-game VON with the group channel. This channel will only be heard by dead team mates

How to sign up:

IMPORTANT!

Players who no-show without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
    Commanders and Squad Leaders to be determined on Friday based on input from this thread. Members are strongly encouraged to step forward as leader.

You must include the following information with your sign-up:
    • In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
    • Leadership Abilities (Commander, Squad Leader, Fireteam Leader, Squad Member, etc.)
    • Specialities (Include Vehicles).

Proficiencies:
    • Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis for specific roles .
    • Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
    • Leaders (MC, SL, etc) may not hand over your spot to another specific player. This is to allow for better organization.

Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster via sign up will be limited on the choice of roles for the mission. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.

Server:

Server: 64.34.201.27:2302 - This is the TacticalGamer.com Armed Assault event server
    Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).

Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event!!

Mission selection:
    • 1st Mission - It will be a TvT!!
    • TBD

SIGN-UP ROSTER:

Total Players:
    TBD

Roster
    • ednos
    • Jaman
    • fuzzhead
    • Fenian420
    • Pompa
    • 1er **
    • ollie_fool
    • Kulmar
    • ednos **
    • Welcome_To_Hell
    • JumpArtist
    • Jeepo
    • Ludd
    • coucho

Reserves
    • Delta *
    • NoDebate *

* indicates player is willing to Squad Lead
    ** indicates player is willing to Fireteam Lead
    Last edited by TheBigC; 04-27-2008, 12:26 PM. Reason: Further roster updates.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Sunday April 27th; Coop Event

4th-FR, FTL, no CAS
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

none, Squad Member, General Infantry Roles
      "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Comment

Id love some TvT :)

any ideas of missions? I know human shield is a server favorite...

if we could get like 40+ for an organised tvt mission that would be lovely :)

* In-House Division:Unaffiliated if none
        * Leadership Abilities: Squad Leader & Fireteam Leader
        * Specialities (Include Vehicles): can fly basic helicopter
        Last edited by fuzzhead; 04-22-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

4th Force Recon
          SL, FTL
          SpecOps/Recon, Sniper/Recon

*Reserves. I want to be there for the TvT though fo SHO!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Western time this is 1PM to 5PM? Can someone confirm that just to make sure?

Fenian420-Squad Member-Any Role Suites Me Fine-Can Pilot/Drive/Gun/etc.(you get the point)
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Unaffiliated
              Squad member
              Any infantry, cobra gunner.
              Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

(Not 100% sure if I can show so put me on the RESERVES list just in case. I'll let someone know before hand if my status changes.)

Unaffil
                PL/SL/FTL
                Infantry, Recon, Jets

As for missions in general, well, let's just say its time to bring in lots of new ones. If I can get a few more people to do a little looking with me, I'm going to test out as many Coop and TvTers as I can find. Perhaps even a few with revives/respawns?

Comment

• E1st Euro Warriors
                  • Squad Member / Fireteam Leader
                  • Tanks / Air

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

House Division - Unaffiliated
                    Leadership Abilities None
                    Specialities None as of yet
                    As i will just be getting into the game would it be ok if i could get into a squad with a leader willing to help out a new player like me? if their is one.

Comment

In house: TG 32ND
                      Leadership Abilities: Squad Member
                      Specialties: Basic infantry, rifleman, anti tank.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

With regard to what ollie_fool said, I'll be happy to lead a fireteam full of new players if the mission structure allows for it.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          With regard to what ollie_fool said, I'll be happy to lead a fireteam full of new players if the mission structure allows for it.
                          Thanks, i might only be able to make it for an hour because i have school the next day but i'll try to do the best i can XD.

Comment

none, M249 SAW (or any machinegun) or Grenadier, Infantry

Comment

JumpArtist
                              none
                              Squad leader and or Battalion Commander
                              Preferably Helo pilot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement