This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server issues

I am working through some major issues with the servers the last 2 days. For some reason the server is restarting and than ignoring the custom config files we have in place. Hopefully it will be resolved tonight.

Just please be patient if there are any glitches between now and then.

I do need PMs telling me what mission you were playing, time, Admin, etc of when the server crashes. Without it I am just making attempts fixing it in the dark.
    Last edited by TheBigC; 04-25-2008, 06:53 PM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Server issues

I did a complete install on the public server. Hopefully this will solve some the major problems. Please post in the "Armed Assault - Contact an Admin" when you run across any issues.

Thanks for the patience....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X