Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ARMA

Hi All,

Just a quick Gday, i just picked up a copy yesterday and have been playing around on the single player missions, its hard.. much more diffucult than PR.

I dont plan on playing co-op untill i can master the destroy the convoy mission, which i am having troubles with.. LOL. Those AI players are deadly.

R the TG ARMA servers fairly active? im in Australia and usually only get to play at night here.

This is a stupid question, but is their an easier way to get in and out of vech, instead of using that action menu thingy? I have found it frustrating.

Cheers
    seeya on the battlefield

Re: New to ARMA

I believe you can bind a key to the Eject and/or Get Out command.

Personally, I use Left Alt + E for both (Eject and Get Out).

Comment

Originally posted by austrooper View Post
      Hi All,

Just a quick Gday, i just picked up a copy yesterday and have been playing around on the single player missions, its hard.. much more diffucult than PR.

I dont plan on playing co-op untill i can master the destroy the convoy mission, which i am having troubles with.. LOL. Those AI players are deadly.

R the TG ARMA servers fairly active? im in Australia and usually only get to play at night here.

This is a stupid question, but is their an easier way to get in and out of vech, instead of using that action menu thingy? I have found it frustrating.

Cheers
      Welcome! And don't worry about mastering Single Player, it is such a different experience than Multi Player co-op that it's comparing apples to oranges. Hop on and play with us for a bit...you'll learn very quickly and have a great time doing it. Much more so than becoming frustrated with single player.

BTW, on the convoy ambush...hop in your truck, go to the road, and head LEFT down it. A couple hundred yards down there's a few buildings clustered up. Clear that area and setup your convoy ambush there. I won't tell you how to attack them but from inside the buildings and using them as cover, it's a great kill-zone.

Comment

I did this the opposite, headed right and ambushed them at the road curves at the exit of the forest, where they slow down and bunch up a little :)
        The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
          I did this the opposite, headed right and ambushed them at the road curves at the exit of the forest, where they slow down and bunch up a little :)
          Ya I've done that and it works too, but the trees cloud your vision just as much as them. If they dismount from the vehicles, they're really hard to spot and it's a lot of creeping around.

Easiest for the newer player - Hit 'em in the town and from the rear. They're wide-open in the road and you've got cover hiding in the second floor of a building. There's also an *ahem* "asset" there to assist you in tracking down and destroying anyone who gets away.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X