I'm kinda new to the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda new to the game

I use to play it with a friend when it first came out, but have never played this new patch/beta. I still don't really know what I'm doing.

I was just trying to play on your server and was just stuck in Spectator mode for about 10 minutes. Couldn't figure out how to get into the game and gave up.

Is there any time when more people are on who are willing to help me out?

Re: I'm kinda new to the game

Originally posted by KillaDUCE View Post
    I use to play it with a friend when it first came out, but have never played this new patch/beta. I still don't really know what I'm doing.

I was just trying to play on your server and was just stuck in Spectator mode for about 10 minutes. Couldn't figure out how to get into the game and gave up.

Is there any time when more people are on who are willing to help me out?
    I'm in a similar situation except worse off as I've never played before!! I was wondering the same as UK timezone doesn't seem that active.

Where are you? We could bumble around together trying to work out what to do!!

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Sabre and KillaDuce, late evening Pacific time (9pm till 1am) normally has quite a good crowd on!

So early UK time in the morning maybe before work? :-)

Welcome to the server!

Best
      BD1
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
        Sabre and KillaDuce, late evening Pacific time (9pm till 1am) normally has quite a good crowd on!

So early UK time in the morning maybe before work? :-)

Welcome to the server!

Best
        BD1
        You don't know how tempting that sounds. I really want to get into this game. But haven't a clue about multiplayer - getting games going on server etc. Tried to get on last night for the co-op event but was a bit late and then lost my internet (all sorted now).

I might have to try early but chances are I'll never get to work :-)

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Welcome KillaDUCE,
          As far as sitting in spectator mode for 10 minutes. It sounds like you spawned into a dead body. We will often run mission with no respawns, and if the AI/player that was in the slot before you was killed, you will come in as a seagull/spectator. If the mission is being run with AI's in the empty slots you can sometimes back out to the player role select screen. Then take a different slot and try to find an AI that's still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Squinty View Post
            Welcome KillaDUCE,
            As far as sitting in spectator mode for 10 minutes. It sounds like you spawned into a dead body. We will often run mission with no respawns, and if the AI/player that was in the slot before you was killed, you will come in as a seagull/spectator. If the mission is being run with AI's in the empty slots you can sometimes back out to the player role select screen. Then take a different slot and try to find an AI that's still alive.
            Yeah that seems about right. All the slots said AI by them. I'll try to check out the server in the later hours. Do you guys play Co-op only on Sundays? Or does it just matter how many people are on?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X