Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament

Was just thinking since we have a good amount of people playing the game now we could run a sort of tournament. Ive been playing some matches of the Atow tournament and it really brings a different spin to the game. Anyone interested and more importantly can it be done.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Tournament

i'm sure it can be done if enough people were inerested. A few months ago we used to have midweek battles with 3rd infantry i blieve, we usualy got a platoon size squad from TG and then there was some from 3rd and other clans, was always great fun and a great expieriance. I think that some of the vets from arma have stopped playing for a while and no one to organize these events, but im sure they shall return and we'll get bk to business lol
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

It has been in the plans for a while, as some of you already know. We are working out the requirements for a mission selection as well as a format to run it in.....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Ok sweet good to know. Keep us updated if you can BigC

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I am just waiting on a mission creation for the tourney, than it will be a go. Now if any one here wants to expedite this by helping us create a mission, by all means PM me and I will give you details...
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X