admin logout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin logout

Is there was a way for an actual admin (Big C, Shafik...) to assign someone as admin when they log out of the server.

The reason why I'm asking this is because when an admin leaves, we have to vote for someone else. It's sounds easy, but thrust me, when half the people on the server has no clue, it's a real pain in the 6 o'clock.

Re: admin logout

Originally posted by Krako View Post
    The reason why I'm asking this is because when an admin leaves, we have to vote for someone else. It's sounds easy, but thrust me, when half the people on the server has no clue, it's a real pain in the 6 o'clock.
    Sounds just like me earlier today when I had no idea how to vote :P
    Thanks Krako for helping me out. It has been a nice game.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

but thrust me
      I will pass on that part....:row__577:

As for the login part, no. Either someone is voted in or they login with a password. There is no way to "assign" a specific payer any other way.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
        I will pass on that part....:row__577:

As for the login part, no. Either someone is voted in or they login with a password. There is no way to "assign" a specific payer any other way.
        Oh you beat me to it. So you want some thrusting huh Krako ;)

lol
        Jex.

Comment

...mais fais moi confiance...

thrust that :row__642:

Comment

...mais fais moi confiance...
            Dern frenchies... I cant understand a word!:madsmile:
            Dizlor

Comment

There is more and more of us. I just saw in Xmaster's sig that he is from Québec too.

Comment

It's sounds easy, but believe me, when half the people on the server has no clue, it's a real pain in the 6 o'clock.
                Fixed ;)

There is more and more of us. I just saw in Xmaster's sig that he is from Québec too.
                Hell yeah! One more from La Belle Province. How many of us are out there actually?
                I saw where u were from right after I posted my first reply. Good to know im not alone ;)

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X