Joining TG Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining TG Server

Can anyone tell me the correct protocol to follow when trying to get on the TG server?

I logged in last night and there were 5 out of 5 slots taken. Does this mean there is no way of joining the server? I checked back a few times but either the mission was ongoing or had moved on to a different mission.

I'm always conscious of disturbing people but I assume you don’t bite! So is it best to get on TS and just ask for someone to “give me a shout” when the current mission ends? I’ve noticed that at different times there appear to be more slots available so can the number available be altered to allow others in when requested?

Apologies if it’s a dumb question, I just haven’t managed to get in the server yet, doh!!

Trouble is some of the other public servers are just well…………………..least said I think.
    Last edited by Sabre; 05-09-2008, 05:26 AM. Reason: Grammar!

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Re: Joining TG Server

The amount of players allowed on the server during a mission is limited to the number of slots allocated by the designer. So if there are 5/5 taken, its a small mission that only has 5 slots. Don't worry about hoppin on TS and asking someone whats up, not all of us bite ;) just some. Ya never know... whoever is on TS might just start a new mission for ya. See ya on the server soon I hope!
    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
      The amount of players allowed on the server during a mission is limited to the number of slots allocated by the designer. So if there are 5/5 taken, its a small mission that only has 5 slots. Don't worry about hoppin on TS and asking someone whats up, not all of us bite ;) just some. Ya never know... whoever is on TS might just start a new mission for ya. See ya on the server soon I hope!
      Thanks for that. I'll just shout up in future and wait for the mission to end and hopefully get in then.

Cheers

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Anytime
        Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement