Jex (and anyone Europe/Brit time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jex (and anyone Europe/Brit time)

I received a PM from Sabre asking if anyone does some missions UK friendly time.

If you are free Jex would you like to join us both on the Co-Op server approx 3pm tomorrow (Saturday 10th May)? I am MP rusty, and Sabre is keen to learn the ropes.

Anyone else who would like to team up is more than welcome. We will be on TS from 1500A (1400Z) tomorrow afternoon. Cheers team.
    sigpic
    | |
    TG ArmA Pathfinder
    One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Re: Jex (and anyone Europe/Brit time)

Sounds good i'll try it, if i can get get home on time :)
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

I should be able to make it. I'm also meeting up with JohnO for some helo practice a little later I think.
      Jex.

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet both Sabre & Jex yesterday afternoon. Thank you both for turning up.

For Sabre we hope that MP doesn't seem so daunting to you now. If you ever want to get together during UK friendly times, send a PM and if I am free will certainly arrange something and join you.

Big THANKS to Jex who kept it all together, and did a great job of providing leadership & guidance.

I spent more time rebooting and trying to get back in game than I did in game. I will do some more research and try to find out what is causing the constant crashes (just with ArmA).

S!
        sigpic
        | |
        TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

What time were you on at? I checked somewhere after 4 GMT and you were gone, I guess.
          The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post
            What time were you on at? I checked somewhere after 4 GMT and you were gone, I guess.
            Hi Vic. We were in the ArmA Co-Op TS Channel from 1500 until at least 1830A

For some reason Server 2 was down (which hosts smaller missions), and because there was only three of us, we found a Domination Server to play on.

Next time you fancy teaming up, join the TS Channel so we can pass out our "whereabouts". Thanks.
            sigpic
            | |
            TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
              It was a pleasure to meet both Sabre & Jex yesterday afternoon. Thank you both for turning up.

For Sabre we hope that MP doesn't seem so daunting to you now. If you ever want to get together during UK friendly times, send a PM and if I am free will certainly arrange something and join you.

Big THANKS to Jex who kept it all together, and did a great job of providing leadership & guidance.

I spent more time rebooting and trying to get back in game than I did in game. I will do some more research and try to find out what is causing the constant crashes (just with ArmA).

S!
              Yeah good time had by me certainly. Great to meet up and a big thx to both of you for the patience shown. Met up again with Jex late on and got some real good training and advice about the game. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

In fact I enjoyed it so much I ended up in the main server until 4:30 am!!!! Oh the wife wasn't pleased!!

Thanks to everyone for trying to keep me on the right track (except the tank driver who reversed over me after just getting off the longest helicopter ride I've ever been on!! :-)

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

Are any of the UK/European players interested in trying to set up a regular mid-week get together, say between 8:00/9:00 pm GMT until midnight.

If people are interested we could try and fix a regular night maybe Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Don't know how we would be fixed for using the server (The Big C?) I don't mean exclusively just how we would admin it but just thought I'd post up to see if there was enough interest.

Thoughts anyone?

Comment

Sounds good to me Sabre. Our evening are usually early afternoon to our cousins over the pond, but they would be more than welcome to join in.

I am now back working in Global Ops, so I keep 12 hour watches (shifts). So some evening I could make, but others I would be in work. I am also free during the day too (when off watch), so if you ever get a day or an afternoon off, give me a shout. I think my email address is visible via my Profile.

There is already an in house Euro Squad (E1st). However, the only member I know that was a regular ArmA player was Panzerhanz. Unfortunately he is busy with other projects and content development at the moment. The other E1st members play a lot of BF2/PR/POE/BF2142/FOW.

Jex would be a good guy to team up with as he has a lot of MP experience, and the patience of a Saint !
                  sigpic
                  | |
                  TG ArmA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
                    Jex would be a good guy to team up with as he has a lot of MP experience, and the patience of a Saint !
                    He'd need to have a lot of patience and a very strong back to carry me around.

Comment

I just got my ArmA to work and I'd like to learn how to play ^^ Looking forward to maybe participate in this get together :)
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Unfortunately (due to my strange schedule) I can only get on until 8 GMT. I'll be more than happy to join if any of you hop in earlier, otherwise I'll see you during weekends :)
                        The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X