Is there a way to change my IG nickname

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to change my IG nickname

Hey guys I have a quick question. Is there any way for me to change my ingame name? Or I have to make a new profile?

If I make a new profile, is there a way to "import" setting from another profile? Because everything resets up. I know u can do it with BF2 profiles (did it once) so im wondering if I could copy settings files from profile1 to profile2 so I keep the same video and controls settings.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Is there a way to change my IG nickname

I think it'll be in the upper left hand corner of the first screen that loads up, click on that then you should be able to change your name/face/voice...
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I tried to...if it usually works there is something I'm not doing right. I tried double-clicking it and type...nada...any other way?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Just grab your *.armaprofile file and move it to the new profile folder. I think that should work.

Comment

Thanks. Works wonder ;)

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X