So...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

What happened to Gillespie? As you can see, I'm no longer a supporting member. As such, all those cool benefits are gone so I'm guessing the signature images I made are lost to the depths of time (I'll just make new ones when I get back home).

After purchasing some crap on Ranger Joe's, I discovered (among many others) that their database had been subject to a security breach and card information had been stolen. My card was charged a fraudulent $10 (a "ping" to see if the information is valid before more money is taken). I had to cancel that card and restart all my stuff.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience regarding the disappearing signature images, guys. Also to Atomic Dog: thanks for the squad invite. Being part of an IHS was cool for the three or so days I was in. :)

I'll see you guys in nine months. I'll try to send updates now and again. Have fun!

Re: So...

You got ganked! Hurry up and get back.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Re: So...

The 4th welcomes your return.
      Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse