Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V1.14 and warfare mode (FINAL) released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V1.14 and warfare mode (FINAL) released...

http://www.armedassault.com/dwnl_update.html

new warfare mode:
    http://www.armedassault.com/warfare.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: V1.14 and warfare mode (FINAL) released...

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/www.arm...ARE_manual.pdf

(now this has TG written all over it. ;) )
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Oops- NVM.
      Last edited by vanity11; 05-21-2008, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Downloading now and waiting for official server update announcement.

Note: This is a real patch, meaning no @beta folders, no existing Arma installation, no rollbacks. If things go wrong, you have to reinstall.
        Last edited by Shafik; 05-21-2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Patience is a virtue......

It is a massive file and will take a hour or two to get on the server. But it will be done today.

Looking for volunteers to test the server out when I am done!!
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
            Looking for volunteers to test the server out when I am done!!
            Give me a shout on TS.

Comment

As a treat to get you all started, I uploaded the file to the TG site. It is wayyyyy faster as a direct download from us.

1.14 Final
              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Is warfare the lost CTI from the demo?
                |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

A couple of questions.

1. I take it the servers are or are soon to be going over to this version?

2. Do I need to uninstall the beta and remove the shortcuts etc or can I just install the patch regardless.

3. Will mods still work with the new version or is it best to just use vanilla 1.14 game for the minute?

Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo

Comment

After reading the manual, there it is actual "Warfare: Capture the Island". I am now very happy.
                    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Downloading now. Looks like today's plans are shot. Thanks a lot, BigC, for putting it up here.

-BoD
                      BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Warfare screens... I like it, now that aCO is in overall charge, lol:

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthread...89#Post2518589
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Played this for about two hours on Server 2 with some TG regulars, the only way to go.

We will organize a game around 8pm to start a full blown version Warfare on server 2. This will give everyone a fresh start on the mission with a clean slate. Yes server 2 will be restarted about that time, so done say I didn't warn you!

Server 1 will continue to run as normal, jump in when you can. It is definitely a blast.

Comment

and should we delete all add ons we have currently? The patch fix the sounds and all that? Also what version you think Steam users should download or should I just use file BigC loaded up to a TG server? (Ty btw)
                            Last edited by 206 Wolfpack; 05-21-2008, 08:32 PM.
                            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Probably keep your addons except the beta mod.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X